Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello, For some reason the submenus for the main menu does not show up.
    Before this happened I downloaded and used sh404SEF program.
    Can this be corrected?

ekaup

1. menus
    alexsmirnov Friend

Hi there,

Our JA Puresite is not yet compatible with Joomla 3.3.3. Please roll back your system to Joomla 3.2.1, latest version of Joomla 3.x family our JA Puresite template is compatible with, and do get back to us to have another look at your system.

Regards,

Alex

ekaup Friend

Hi Alex, How can one roll back the system to Joomla 3.2.1? Also could the menu problem be because of that?
    ekaup

ekaup Friend

Hi Alex, few questions:
    1. Is it possible to roll back if I have not made any backups?
    2. When will JA Puresite be compatible with Joomla 3.3.3.?
    3. Could it be that the menu problem is due to sh404SEF install?

Best regards
    ekaup

alexsmirnov Friend

Hi there,

We officially aim to begin providing compatibility of our products with Joomla! 3.x family between 2015 and 2017, although this work has already begun and you can find our announcements on latest templates made compatible with J! 3.3 on our blog.

I am sorry to hear you were not creating backups while developing your site. Please have a look at “SP Upgrade” extension, – it seems to provide data transfer between two Joomla 3.x web systems.

Having said that, I still strongly advise you install our JA Puresite Quick Start in a test sub-folder and test database and check if sh404SEF installation will break main menu children menu items.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Alex

ekaup Friend

Thanks Alex, I am going to look at those options.
    ekaup

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ekaup 9 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum