Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hello,

With mobile device navigation, we cannot access to the sub menu ?

Thanks

pavit Moderator

Hi

In the iPhone layout unfortunately the submenu are not showed so only the main menu item are showed

magicbag Friend

Not being able to access the sub-pages from ANY device is totally unacceptable!

I have been a JA developer member for years and I am really happy that JA is embracing the latest trend of Responsive layouts!

BUT, not being able to access sub-menu pages renders this and any responsive template useless to me.

You might suggest that I create a category menu module to include the sub-pages and place it in a side column of the sub-pages but I have seen this in action on other Responsive Joomla Templates and it places the category menu position under the content and would make the viewer continually scroll way down just to find the additional menu pages (That they would not know about anyway because it’s not in the main menu.)

I have seen other non-JA Responsive Joomla Templates where the main smart phone menu includes the sub-pages, here is an example: http://itebs.com.tr/levent/leylul17/

Why can’t you do something like that?

Respectfully,
    Mike K.

spdave Friend

Hello,

It’s a good idea to publish the menu with accordion sub-menu in a top module for mobile device, in place of template mobile menu.

All the best.

tomo555 Friend

So is there a solution to showing the submenu on a mobile device? I’m not sure if Spdave is actually agreeing that there needs to be a solution or he is actually giving a solution. If the latter can you please describe the process for the solution?

If there is no solution how does a mobile user access pages that are accessed via the submenu? Do they lose 50% of the sites functionality?

Hmmm, I think the developer of this site could have planned this site a bit better as this seems a major flaw in this otherwise great template.

spdave Friend

Hello, see magicbag link, on top right, they add an accordion menu that is displayed in mobile device.

tomo555 Friend

Hmmm, had a quick visit to the http://itebs.com.tr/levent/leylul17/ website on my iphone but the site didn’t display in a mobile format so didn’t get the menu view that you’re referring to.

If this did work well how would we set it up please?

Any help would be appreciated… 🙂

lamvt Friend

<em>@pavit 312135 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

In the iPhone layout unfortunately the submenu are not showed so only the main menu item are showed</blockquote>

Hello Pavit, I have same problem too.
    Please more explain about your Respond? Joomlart template didnt Support for 2rd Submenus…. or Iphone Browser didnt support??
    maybe must to Open Ticket yet?
    Thanks

Ninja Lead Moderator

I’m so sorry about that, because JA-Puresite could not support submene but on this case i can only help you by giving suggestions :
    + Download and extract my attachment file
    + Copy css and js file into
    <blockquote>templates/ja_puresite/css/layout-mobile.css
    templates/ja_puresite/js/menu/mega.js</blockquote>
    + Remember to backup old file before to do this

1. customize.zip
    lamvt Friend

Thank you Mr Le Minh Tam so much
    We will check and respond assp
    Best Regr,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  lamvt 11 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum