Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I’ve been looking for 2 hours for the footer!!! I read the user guide and found the Footer tag in index.php, but where do I exactly go to “EDIT” the demo information. I’m so lost.

Hung Dinh Friend

If you are using 1.5 it is in templates/ja_edenite/html/mod_footer/default.php

<?php // no direct access
    defined('_JEXEC') or die('Restricted access'); ?>
    <small><?php echo $lineone; ?> Designed by
    <a href="http://www.joomlart.com/" title="Visit Joomlart.com!" target="blank">JoomlArt.com</a>.</small>
    <!--<small><?php echo JText::_( 'FOOTER_LINE2' ); ?></small> -->

and for 1.0.x it should be in footer.php file

lotushost Friend

Thank you Hung for clearing that up for me!!!!

tom16888 Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 46383 wrote:</em><blockquote>If you are using 1.5 it is in templates/ja_edenite/html/mod_footer/default.php

<?php // no direct access
    defined('_JEXEC') or die('Restricted access'); ?>
    <small><?php echo $lineone; ?> Designed by
    <a href="http://www.joomlart.com/" title="Visit Joomlart.com!" target="blank">JoomlArt.com</a>.</small>
    <!--<small><?php echo JText::_( 'FOOTER_LINE2' ); ?></small> -->

and for 1.0.x it should be in footer.php file</blockquote>

I did change here, but nothing change on frontpage. Anything I missed here? Please help me out. Thanks.

tgies Friend

I had the same problem and changed default.php file in folder templates/ja_xxxx/html/mod_footer/ and not showing changes on front-page. Disabled the footer, cleared the cache and enabled the footer module again. And it’s now showing my changes on front-page.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  tgies 15 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum