Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Started to move things around and Ja Newsflash will not scroll, it will show a different quote if the page is refreshed but won’t scroll up.

Any ideas

Template is fabulous

Khanh Le Moderator

Got this error when JA Newsflash fetch next news: Internal Server Error

You should check the file/folder permission. Some servers do not allow file/folder with permission 777 running.

mfcphil Friend

Changed to 775 still not scrolling…it does display another quote after refreshing the page

kashxo Friend

As Mr Khanh Le mentions, you have run into some server’s permission problems.
    When JA NewsFlash trying to get the next news, the server reply with error 500: Internal Server Error
    You should try these things:
    – Mess around with folder permission: 644, 755, 777,… to see if it works
    – Delete file name .htaccess (if any)
    – Contact your host provider to check if they have block cross-site scriptting, if yes then it will affect JA NewsFlash while functioning.

mfcphil Friend

I have just switched from Ja Rochea and the Ja Newflash worked without any problems I have deleted the old Newsflash module and installed the new one for this template. Kindly check

Try changing files like you said…There were no htaccess files….no block cross-site scriptting.

I have sent you my details through pm…would be grateful if you could have a look

mfcphil Friend

Still no joy with the Ja Newsflash….and why is the TITLE displayed???

still missing icons…ie PRINT and Font sizes

Salsabil Friend

<em>@mfcphil 32345 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    … still missing icons…ie PRINT and Font sizes</blockquote>

for this problem look here: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/showpost.php?p=32272&postcount=2 🙂

mfcphil Friend

Thanks Salasabil icon problem fixed

kashxo Friend

I have fixed your JA NewsFlash issue.
    The main thing cause the problems is you set the file: ja-newflashloader.php with the permission 777, that will give the error 500: Internal Server Error when request sent to this file.

mfcphil Friend

Kashxo you are a STAR thank you very much indeed…..I will go and tidy the text up now.

Thank You again

mfcphil

kashxo Friend

Anytime, Mfcphil
    Please let me know if you need further assistance

joomboom Friend

OK, can you PLEASE post clear direction what EXACTLY it is thta I need to do to get the Flashnews rolling going? Here’s my link: http://www.zonemarketingresults.com
    THANKS!

mfcphil Friend

Joomboom

Yours is the Ja Rochea newsflash which sorry to say is not the same as the Ja Fagus…..You do have more than one content item published??

If you read through the Ja Rochea posts you will find the answer to your problem…if not you will find the people who fix the issue and will be able to get in touch with them 😉

joomboom Friend

Yes, thanks. I actually followed the support guys’ advice and changed my chmods to 644 and eveyrthing works!!! Perfect!

momo12 Friend

Please I have this error : (/home/fondation/domains/fondationmamediarra.com/public_html/modules/mod_ja_newsflash/ja-newsflashloader.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/fondation/domains/fondationmamediarra.com/public_html/modules/mod_janewsflash/mod_janewsflash.php on line 8

Warning: main(): Failed opening ‘/home/fondation/domains/fondationmamediarra.com/public_html/modules/mod_ja_newsflash/ja-newsflashloader.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:/usr/local/php4/lib/php’) in /home/fondation/domains/fondationmamediarra.com/public_html/modules/mod_janewsflash/mod_janewsflash.php on line 8

Can you help me I cant get the newsflash running , I am deperate.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  momo12 16 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum