Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello Everybody !

If your template can not save its configuration, then please do the following tasks

Set permission 755 for the following file:

a) this file: templates/JA_TEMPALTE/params.ini
    b) all files in this folder: templates/JA_TEMPALTE/core/etc/profiles
    c) all files inside this folder: templates/ja_TEMPALTE/local/etc
    And then check the issue again

In case, the issue could not still fix, you try this solution:

=> you come to the global configuration and fill FTP information

Note: You must to access the administrator system in the English Language

d1g170s Friend

Hello tienhc,

I did try everything you explain, but i still cant change the options of the template. What is the problem?

Saguaros Moderator

ok mate please let me know the FTP and the administrator via the PM, i will check this

wbmster Friend

I have an issue with configuration.php file. I put the rights for all directories and files in my site to 777. But when I change something through joomla admin panel, the configuration.php file automatically changes to r-r-r rights. Why does this happen? I want it always to be 777 in order to avoid problems.

Joomla v. 1.5.22 with T3 Framework 2 for Joomla 1.5 (2010 version)

Ninja Lead Moderator

@wbmster: Can you PM me your FTP account for checking?

You also consult this discussion as well http://forum.unlimited-space.com/joomla-configuration-php-permissions-issue-t130.html

mbcors1986 Friend

Thanks Tienhc. I ll try that.
    Just one question, why open the ftp?
    Is it really necessory?

Saguaros Moderator

Yes mate, Please read detail in here

Thanks

mbcors1986 Friend

Hi Tienhc,

Thanks for your advice. Most of the issues are now ok. For the FTP, it has to be disabled for us.

I just have a last issue with the title of the template style. I can change it for other template than Joomlart (because of the button save and close). But no with my JA Business template, no default button “Save and close”, onlythe JA Save button. I change the template style title (left side), save, then click to close, the title is not changed.

The point seems to be of the saving process. Are you sure there is no bug behind that, and how to avoid setting FTP on to fix this issue?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  mbcors1986 13 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum