Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hello ,

first problem is show cart or the shopping cart page doesn’t exist
    add to cart button is working and add the product to the cart but when press on show cart it redirect me to empty page ( have the menu and some modules only .

second problem is the category and product page doesn’t have the main menu and have text logo instead of the image logo .

the demo website

http://testqatar.com/ilp/index.php/store

note : I have another template in this website from rocketheme

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Would you mind provide exactly reproduce steps ?
    [Update]
    You are using template profile with no component. That’s why there is no component render at cart page.

http://testqatar.com/ilp/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=cart&Itemid=169

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

1. 2014-12-10_11-41-07
    2. 2014-12-10_11-41-17
    qatardeal Friend

Hi ,

Thank you for your help but i check the layout it have component area and no option to delete it
    and the product page and category page is showing the items and data but not normal
    , tell what can i do

please i need help from joomlart moderators >> i keep the administrator username and passord to help me please

Thank you very much

jooservices Friend

Hi there,
    Actually i’m Joomlart staffs but i’ll ask our co worker to help you. 🙂

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

qatardeal Friend

Thank you very much

qatardeal Friend

please help >>>>

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Our guys are busy at moment. I’ll follow up your issue. I have just checked your site and layout profile assigned correct one. But somehow component still not render. Please update me with your FTP access for checking.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

qatardeal Friend

Thank you very much for helping me

i sent you the FTP information

qatardeal Friend

there is an important problem in addition to the two previous problems is : the pop up images in the product images doesn’t work if this problem shows to you the solutions …

thank you for help

jooservices Friend

Hi there,
    # You are using so complicate templates.
    Your JA Template still use none component profile home.php.
    I have added

<jdoc:include type="component" />

into mainbody-home.php to render component.
    # You still have css conflict issue here.
    # The cart icon at right side is not applied right itemid. It will cause trouble also ( Without itemid will use default template is: rockettheme )
    # I also saw you are using a little bit much extensions. It would cause conflict together.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

qatardeal Friend

Thank you very much for help

now what can i do ?
    the website now crash and like you said that css confilct and the cart not work

thanks

jooservices Friend

Hi there,
    There are lots of complicate on your site.
    # You are using 3 templates ( 2 JA – 1 RT ). It’s not suggest because would cause conflict.
    # About 2 JA Templates are using different layout profile. One for homepage ( no component ) and one for not-home ( have component ). IMO i don’t think there is any reason to use homepage layout since you already have RT.
    # Because i only modify homepage profile to include component. It would not right way. I would suggest you use not-home profile instead. Or you can check and compare this one and apply for homepage profile
    # About cart module i’ve not yet check is it our JA module or a part of template. But at moment as i said before this module is not work as right way. itemid is missed.

Finally. I would suggest you try to clear your site first. And reduce complicate of configuration.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jooservices 9 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum