Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I am a bit of a novice to Joomla, but I have been able to install some templates before without too many problems. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get this RSGallery slide show to work. I am running Joomla 1.0.13 and have installed the mod_ja_rsslide, published, in left position and I’m running RsGallery 2 1.14.0 with GD2 with photos uploaded to a gallery. Why isn’t it showing up at all? Here’s the link:

http://michellecuriel.com/new/

I’m guessing it’s probably something I’ve simply overlooked, but any help I can get would be greatly appreciated!

rizkhan Friend

Dear I looked at your website and I guess you need to make only 2 settings to display a slider of your gallery pictures on your front page.
    1. go to module–>site modules and click on rsslide module. once it opens the properties page of module just check whats the position (it should be User5) and then make sure the last option which is Features Image only should be marked “no”.

just check these settings and I am sure it will work.
    cheers

Sherlock Friend

Plz choose User5 position to show that module.

kiazami Friend

Hello, I am also new to joomla. on 1.5 I have installed the quickstart for Avian II.
    I have just renamed the gallery to a different name, and it seems, that the whole gallery (slider) as well dissapeared.
    I think it would be quite easy for somebody, who knows joomla.

The site is http://nyitnikekovoda.option.hu/
    and the Gallery link is called Galeria.

I appreciate any help…

Csaba

Sherlock Friend

I’ve view your site, seem have some errors when i view Gallery menu. Plz download latest version

kiazami Friend

I thank for your answer, but I assume, that it might be some other problems, becuause yesterday night it was working, and I have just uploaded the newest version…and it is still does not rendering the template well!

Any other ideas?
    I appreciate your help..

Csaba

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  kiazami 16 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum