Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

There’s a lot of extra padding in the module positions – how do we remove it?

See this thread: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/module-positions-13/

santoshalom Friend

i would like get info about this one too .. i cannot find a place to edit top/bottom padding in ja-mass1 mass2 positions?
    thanks

SHoggard Friend

drarvindc fyi here’s a screenshot.

There’s about 20px top & bottom of the user positions and about 15px to the left on ALL of them

The areas i’ve highlighted in yellow are the padding Im talking about.

Note: Module position 5 (top right) I’ve deliberately published it without the Title so we can see the offset shift at the top of the module.

1. PWA-Tel-positions
    SHoggard Friend

Arvind,
    I posted earlier, & you sent me a PM below, I replied …. then communication went dead!

<blockquote>

Dear,

Call me blind, but seriously i am not able to clearly view the padding you are worried about. The screenshot of yours in very small and if you could add arrows to point to the exact padding in question, it would be of help.

Please help me understand the issue, I shall try to get it fixed asap.

Arvind</blockquote>

I’ve attached yet another screenshot showing the padding on all modules: approx 15px to the left of each & about 20px top & bottom –
    NOTE: the Right edge of all the modules has NO PADDING!

I need to change ALL this padding to give consistent 1px (or 2px) all round on ALL modules (not just those in the jpg sample attached)

Do you understand the issue now???

SHoggard Friend

Hmm… attachment didn’t upload 1st time!… try again

1. Module_padding
    SHoggard Friend

ANYONE THERE????? CAN WE HAVE AN ANswerto what should be a simple question

kalibs112 Friend

Shoggard thank you for raising this….really wanted the same but I do not know how to go about it and there seems to be no one to help…ope some1 comes up…ciao

SHoggard Friend

So how about some attention here JA ?

Can we have an answer to this question, Hung?

Phill Moderator

Locking this thread as you now have loads open asking the same question.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Phill 14 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum