Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I would like to reduce the width of the masscol to 20% and have the main body at 80% (essentially I want to completely remove the right module position and have the main body fill in that position).

The problem is that I also want to keep the top, user 1 and user 2 modules in their original position and original dimensions (40%, 30%, 30%). The problem is these modules get resized whenever I change the masscol and colwrap widths.

Can anyone assist me and let me know how I can keep the top, user 1 and user 2 modules unaffected, but still modify the masscol and main body to 20% and 80%?

Thanks

Alex

Khanh Le Moderator

Don’t publish any module into “top” position, the masscol will automatically disappear and you will get what you want.

alexmnicholas Friend

Hi khanh le, thanks for your reply. The problem is I want to keep the top, user 1 and user 2 modules as they appear in your demo – but i want to remove the right module position and have the main body expand leftwards so it becomes 80% without it affecting the top three modules. Is this possible?

heldholgi Friend

<em>@alexmnicholas 38024 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi khanh le, thanks for your reply. The problem is I want to keep the top, user 1 and user 2 modules as they appear in your demo – but i want to remove the right module position and have the main body expand leftwards so it becomes 80% without it affecting the top three modules. Is this possible?</blockquote>

Hi alex,

did you recive an answer ? This is same problem i have with my site.
    I opened another thread in this forum some weeks ago, but i did not get an answer how to get this solution we want.

Does anybody has an idea how to change ?

Thanks a lot !

heldholgi Friend

is there anybody in this forum who can answer this threat ?

Nam Nguyen Phi Friend

hi all,
    which version of joomla did you use?

Nam Nguyen Phi Friend

hi all,
    which version of joomla did you use?

heldholgi Friend

<em>@namnp129 44231 wrote:</em><blockquote>hi all,
    which version of joomla did you use?</blockquote>

i´m using 1.0.15

Nam Nguyen Phi Friend

Hi all,
    i understand what your trouble is, and I’m try to find solution. I’ll show you the solution soon. Pls wait me…

Nam Nguyen Phi Friend

Hi all,
    I’ve try to modify as what you want, but it get lot of time to be done.

regards.

Menalto Friend

Something like this?

jimg Friend

yes – i would be interested in using that design on a few pages.

Menalto Friend

What about on the other pages?
    Since the image you see is a working version of it as it is, its not sure it works out how you want it on the other pages

heldholgi Friend

<em>@Menalto 44278 wrote:</em><blockquote>Something like this?</blockquote>

yes this is nearly the solution we are looking for.

you can change to this with some changes in the template_css-file i get on my question some weeks ago.
    But one problem is, the rounded corners are missing now on the left-module, so you don´t have the “original look”.

Menalto Friend

<em>@heldholgi 44298 wrote:</em><blockquote>yes this is nearly the solution we are looking for.

you can change to this with some changes in the template_css-file i get on my question some weeks ago.
    But one problem is, the rounded corners are missing now on the left-module, so you don´t have the “original look”.</blockquote>

The original,its just to change a line of code in the css file and its there.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  tom_laan84 15 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum