Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

I’m new with Joomla. I wanted to install the Larix template on Joomla 1.5.0.
    The template does not install until I activated the compatibility mode.
    Then when setting the template as default and previewing the site the following error shows up in the browser:
    Warning: main(/hp/aa/ai/qk/www/bappy/templates/ja_larix/ja_templatetools.php): failed to open stream: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden in /hp/aa/ai/qk/www/bappy/templates/jalarix/index.php on line 40

Warning: main(): Failed opening ‘/hp/aa/ai/qk/www/bappy/templates/ja_larix/ja_templatetools.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:/etc/php:/usr/local/share/php4.4:/usr/local/share/php4:/usr/local/share/php:/usr/share/php4.4:/usr/share/php4:/usr/share/php’) in /hp/aa/ai/qk/www/bappy/templates/jalarix/index.php on line 40

Warning: main(/hp/aa/ai/qk/www/bappy/templates/ja_larix/ja_splitmenu.php): failed to open stream: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden in /hp/aa/ai/qk/www/bappy/templates/jalarix/index.php on line 45

cssyeah Moderator

Hi Jbuschle,

You can download the quickstart JA Larix for J! 1.0.

Michael Casha Friend

Hi jbuschle,

Try renaming jalarix to ja_larix

jbuschle Friend

Hi Miccas,

the renaming worked.

Thanks a lot.

Michael Casha Friend

You’re welcome.

zdatelecom Friend

hi Miccas
    and new w Joomla , and a got problem w/ install Ja larix in J 1.5 is (possible in this version) ?
    and how I can install, quickstar in J 1.5 to.

The Parameter-File /templates/jalarix/params.ini is Unwritable!
    Menus: Cannot assign Default Template
    [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home//public_html/templates/jalarix/index.php on line 40

nlopes Friend

Hi

Got the same problem with the Zebrina template

The Parameter-File /templates/jalarix/params.ini is Unwritable!
    Menus: Cannot assign Default Template

nlopes Friend

So I got the solution for you – thanks to support – in 5 mins by the way – so its not all bad news! :p

make an empty file and call it params.ini – you can do this in notepad and change the ending from txt to ini (sorry if you know this)
    Then upload it to your /templates/jalarix/ and make sure it is writeable – voilá

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  nlopes 16 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum