Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi

I have problem with showing more articles on the homepage.

Website URL: http://www.joomlabay.com

When you click on the links above the banner (page # 2, 3, 4, 5 or next) the articles are not displaying.

Any suggestion?

Michael

beastmode54 JA JobBoard

Just wondering on your font page component…(the first item in your main menu) what do you have set for the number of articles….you should be able to set to the number that you desire.

vule Friend

Yes, I know I can set the number of articles that can be appeared on frontpage. But I wont be able to see anything if I click on next page or page 2, 3, 4, 5 … etc.

petervz Friend

I got exactly the same problem, in main menu I have set the numbers i want to see on the frontpage 10 news posts and till that point its working good but when you click on next or 1, 2, etc you will get a empty page not showing the other news posts.

beastmode54 JA JobBoard

I notices when u click the next button , on the next page the url has an addition that says limit 5….i dont think ive seen that before.

vule Friend

I believe this mean 5 articles per page. If you set more than 10 articles, the articles will be displayed in 3 pages.

Obviously, the articles are not displaying when you click page 2, 3 or next page. And other users have the same problem too.

beastmode54 JA JobBoard

I tested mine..and it worked fine….i used intro, instead on leading here are my settings

# Leading 0
    # Intro 6
    Columns 2
    # Links 0

Everything is on the frontpage…but i changes it to 4 on the front…and the other 2 diplayed fine on the second page

vule Friend

that works. Thank you for your help.

Have a great day

petervz Friend

it indeeds works but its not a real solution just a work around, would be nice to see this fixed so it works as with other templates.

beastmode54 JA JobBoard

your welcome…i think there is an older post that deals with the 2nd column layout. There is a fix for that……this issue may be related.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  beastmode54 16 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum