Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Dear group,
    When i do a default Seleni installation, in the upper right where the tabs news box usually is, i only see the code in a box:

{jatabs type="modules" animType="animNone" style="" position="top" widthTabs="120" heightTabs="30" width="100%" height="auto" mouseType="click" duration="1000" colors="10" module="ja-tabs" }{/jatabs}

I’m also having a problem that requires me to disable the JA News module – could this be the source of the problem??? (the problem is that when JA News module is enabled, my site URL only gives me: Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/kathyan/public_html/peersenlab/modules/mod_janews/helper.php on line 102)
    Thanks for any help you might be able to provide!
    Kind Regards,
    m

Saguaros Moderator

Dear mlewis09!

the problem is the php version, pls fix this issue as following:

1) open the file modules/mod_janews/helper.php and find codes:
    [PHP]function __construct( $module, $params = null ) {[/PHP]
    and replace:
    [PHP]
    function modJaNewsHelper( $module, $params = null ) {
    $this->__construct( $module, $params );
    }
    function __construct( $module, $params = null ) {
    [/PHP]

Good luck

mlewis09 Friend

Thank you for the reply. That code replacement seems to have fixed the problem caused by the news module. I’m still experiencing the first problem though, where
    {jatabs type="modules" animType="animNone" style="" position="top" widthTabs="120" heightTabs="30" width="100%" height="auto" mouseType="click" duration="1000" colors="10" module="ja-tabs" }{/jatabs}
    appears in the upper right hand side of the page instead of the proper tabs box display.
    This is a default installation that i’d like to see work before starting modifications. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    thanks so much,
    matt

Saguaros Moderator

Dear mlewis09!

Pls submit a ticket, give us full accounts information, we ‘ll check and resolve this issue

Thanks

filmlover7 Friend

I have the same problem. Is there a listing of CONFLICTS of Components?

Saguaros Moderator

Dear all

This is as bug from the ja tab plugin, http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JAECPLGJATAB-2. I have resolved this issue as following :
    1) please open the file: pluginsplg_jatabsja_tabs.php and try to find codes:
    [PHP]function onPrepareContent( $article, $params, $limitstart )[/PHP]
    And replace:
    [PHP]function onPrepareContent( &$article, &$params, $limitstart )[/PHP]

Good luck

mlewis09 Friend

Wonderful!!! Thank you so much!!!
    m

jhanalow Friend

Hi,

I have a seleni template (for a new client) and still can’t get this to work even with the above changes. Please help! Also curly brackets!
    http://www.newporteducational.co.uk/
    :((

Jo

eswyt Friend

I have a similar problem. The tabbed content displays correctly the first time but when I reload the page or locate the page using another link on the site, I can only see code. You can view directly at: http://sfansfoa.org/community/resources-main/growingarticlelibrarymenu.html?id=184. So if it displays at all, click on the “more” in the user3 position (A Growing Article Library) and it displays the code. Same url??? And many or all of my graphic file links are broken.

I’m using JA Community Plus 1.6 and 1.6 version of JA Tabs.

I’ve struggled with this for days and days. It seemed to work okay on my localhost but when I moved to the server, I started having all sorts of problems. Could it be the SEF settings? I have them all on. I disabled and still have the problem. Sometimes, as well, I get an /index.php/ inserted to my url addresses.

Thanks for your help.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  eswyt 13 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum