Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Im not happy anymore for working with you. Im asking for simple help. why is so hard to answer? I was open ticket. you were in holiday. Its ok you are in holiday. But now ?

TomC Moderator

I have looked through several of your postings and you have been receiving assistance.

Is the issue that you are not receiving the assistance you want fast enough?

Phill Moderator

What problem are you having. Give me some details and I will see if I can assist or at least pass it onto someone who can.

anoel Friend

Thanks, here is http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-news-pro-title-max-char/. I just want to change char limit of article titles. Because some titles are to long so its not looking good on front page. I dont know how is working at there. Maybe I didnt wait enough for reply. Im sorry about that but Im working that day was my free day. I was trying to finish my web site then other day I can open it. I waited 7 hours at home for reply. Im not pro. user and I dont want to ask too much things.

TomC Moderator

<em>@anoel 256386 wrote:</em><blockquote> Im sorry about that but Im working that day was my free day. I was trying to finish my web site then other day I can open it. I waited 7 hours at home for reply. Im not pro. user and I dont want to ask too much things.</blockquote>

You know what, I can totally empathize with you on several levels . . .

I am by no means anywhere close to being a “pro user” by any stretch of the imagination. Nevertheless, the many things and techniques I have learned over the last several years (just the tip of the iceberg, really) and am able to try to assist others with are things that I learned from researching through the internet and communities just like this one and asking questions – no matter how “novice” or basic they may seem. Heck, I STILL ask questions that many would consider basic/novice. The point is, if you knew the answer, you wouldn’t need to ask the question . . . so NEVER feel that you cannot or should not “ask too many things.” ASK AWAY and ASK FREQUENTLY . . . it’s the only way we learn and increase our own personal knowledgebase. 🙂

I also completely understand how it feels to be enthused about working on a project on my day off – only to get stumped on a particular issue and not be able to find the solution as fast as I would like. Fortunately, communities such as this one are full of members who are eager to assist (if they can) and/or who have asked/had answered a similar question previously. (Always try the “search” function as well – I can’t tell you how many solutions I have found that had previously been asked/answered. Not all, but a great many). Unfortunately, the JoomlART community (and Support Staff) are located all around the globe – in many different time zones . . . so responses/solutions do not always arrive as quickly as we might like them too. Not every issue may be readily solvable – that is simply a frustrating/unfortunate reality we sometimes face. Nevertheless, I know for a fact that there are a good number of members, moderators and support team members here who try to respond to as many inquiries and issues as they can.

Phill Moderator

7hours is quite a short time to wait. JA try to respond within 24 hrs but even that slips at times especially with custom modifications such as yours. Please try and be patient.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Phill 12 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum