Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Hi,

i’m having difficultys setting up the multilingual component. i have managed to translate everything including the Menu Magazine, but when looking at it in the different languages a cant seem to get the menu activated in the correct languages:

http://web.citoreprogroep.nl/index.php/nl/ (this is the default and works properly)
    http://web.citoreprogroep.nl/index.php/en/ (no menu)
    http://web.citoreprogroep.nl/index.php/de/ (no menu)
    http://web.citoreprogroep.nl/index.php/es/ (no menu)

Can someone explain what i have to do and what is wrong?

kind regards

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hello niveaurich,

the current version of JA Multilingual component does not support megamenu in T3 v2, it only support to manage Joomla menu and T3 megamenu.

To resolve this issue for megamenu in templates based on T3 V2, after running translation, you need to manually config menu for new language by following below steps (I have done configuration for English as demo, please do the same for remaining languages):

1 – In template configuration form >> Profiles tab >> Click on New button to create new profile for English language. E.g: I have created a new Profile name “Default – English” for English

2- Click on New Profile to update its settings. In profile settings form, under “Menu Setting” section, you need to select English menu that will display in English page

3- In Menu assignment tab, you need create one new item to assign English profile display in English language

azurdo Friend

HI i have the same problem. I have translated my content in a JA mero template (T3v3) but it doesn´t show the menu to others languajes.

The problem is i can´t view the template configuration (Extension->Template manager->”My style”). When i click in my style it shows a blank page. I cant change anything.

Do you know what can i do ?. Thanks

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hello Azurdo,

JA Multilingual component supports T3 mega menu clone , so by default you do not need to do extra steps to configure menu for new language, the above steps were for T3v2.

Please give us administrator account to access your site back-end, we will check and help you to resolve this issue.

azurdo Friend

<em>@Dead Code 398293 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello Azurdo,

JA Multilingual component supports T3 mega menu clone , so by default you do not need to do extra steps to configure menu for new language, the above steps were for T3v2.

Please give us administrator account to access your site back-end, we will check and help you to resolve this issue.</blockquote>

Hi dead code i have sent you a PM

Thanks for your support

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hello Azurdo,

We have fixed T3 issue and megamenu issue in your site, please have a look.

FYI:
    – the T3 plugin in your site is old version 1.2.6, you should upgrade to the latest one (is 1.4.2 now).

– regrading mega menu issue, somehow JA Multilingual does not clone template style for new language (English). To resolve this issue, We have manually created it, and assign English menu under navigation tab, and in Assigment tab, selecting menu items in English for this style.

start2008q Friend

Hi Dead Code. Based on JA-University 3.x built upon JA’s JAT3 2 Framework we have done all proposed steps to create English translation based on Norwegian. However, we experience that HOME item in main menu for English doesn’t show up – all other items in main menu are shown. Please give us a tips to solve this problem.

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

@start2008q,

Please PM me administrator account of your site, I will try to debug and help you out.

pbara8 Friend

Hi I have a similar problem.
    My template is Creativity from Gavickpro based on Gavern framework.
    The thing is that at the moment when I choose a different language, The new translated page is working fine but does not show the top Menu :/

hope you can help me Dead Code! thanks in advance.
    Regards

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

@ pbara8,

JA Multilingual component helps you clone your menu from default language into other languages, but the task to configure menu displayed on template style is controlled by template framework that you used (in your case is Gavick template)

Our component only supports configuration for default Joomla menu and T3 megamenu. For other menus, you might need to contact your template provider to get a detailed guide how to configure menu on multilingual site.

mgreber Friend

Hi i have the same problem with the menu. He only displayed in the default language “english” in the other language no menu. The other content will displayed in the right language only the menu.

have you a idea.
    Thanks for help

RashidQureshi Friend

HI

does anyone know, or tried installing JA Translate under a Gantry Template.
    the translation worked for me, but the problem is with the translated menu not appearing under the 2nd language.

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

As I replied in previous post, this question should be raised in your template provider, as JA Multilingual component does not handle configuration of menu to be displayed in template style.

<blockquote>JA Multilingual component helps you clone your menu from default language into other languages, but the task to configure menu displayed on template style is controlled by template framework that you used (in your case is Gavick template)

Our component only supports configuration for default Joomla menu and T3 megamenu. For other menus, you might need to contact your template provider to get a detailed guide how to configure menu on multilingual site.</blockquote>

tembosrl Friend

Hi I have a similar problem, please help me!
    I’ve followed your instruction but if I can show the menu on english language, it disappear on french. Ad so on…
    I’ve tried many times, maybe a little bug?
    Please help me,
    thanks!

PS: I’m using Ja Zite template

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Please send me PM for administrator account of your site, I’ll help you to debug and resolve this issue.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

This topic contains 23 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Thanh Nguyen Viet 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum