Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi
    My website: shahhah.org
    I want to create a new module position for my ja social, I want to create this position right under content mass top and above USER 1, 2 and 3.
    And I would like to have the width of the new module same as USER1 2 and 3 put together.

2. please help me to change the colors/ back ground colors, I wish to try different colors apart from what I already have as a default colors that comes with ja social template

PLease check the screenshot for ref.

1. front-page-mod-position
    Ninja Lead Moderator

dear john, this is a very basic usage of ja social you should refer to existing forum posts first:
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?10236-JA-Social-Guides-Tutorials-Tips
    that will help you to have an overall understanding.

john777 Friend

Dear Hungnd,

Its confusing to create a new module with jomsocial, The above link points to no where but takes me back to wiki documentation. Unfortnately, I am the only one who is working on mysite, and honestly I don;t have any patience to test and experiment, I might experiment a little if you give me a helping hand.

If you don’t have time for me, please tell someone from your staff to help me, I would appreciate it honestly.

What do I mean by helping hand.?

rather than pointing to documentation. you can simply tell me steps exactly like step 1, (create a new layout, ) step 2, name it, step 3, add so and so code for that position, step 4, save it. (i would appreciate it if you give me paths and give me proper location)

If there is anything I need to do in my joomla folders, please include path to the file names and folder names, and then please suggest me where do I add the code, and in which order, and finally where do I add my css code, if needed. All these for ja social, Incase if you have already answered precisely and with extremely clarity please provide me that link directly, If you need time please let me know I will gladly wait, you can write 1 step a day.

Honestly your framework is confusing, I can name other template clubs which I used before and which are very different than yours, but I don’t want to advertise now,

I am sorry, I did not mean any disrespect or rude or i am not even acting smart, I just want to get my stuff done and badly needed somebody’s help,

By the above process I might understand the the whole procedure very quickly and may not require your help next time.
    Pleaseeee help,

john777 Friend

Can you guys atleast tell me if it is possible to create a new module in a desired position and size? for JA social temp?
    If so, then how? I have been patiently waiting for someone to reply on this? please don’t send me a link to wiki document, I will appreciate if someone point me in a right direction and give me steps precisely for the question I have been asking from weeks. I don’t have time to study and understand the complete framework at this point of time, because I have many other things to take care of, and I fail to focus my concentrate on this subject, Please understand my pleas and provide me a solution, I have been paying 100$ a month for my webhosting (cloud). All I need is finish my site, thats all.

Kindly someone out there, please help.

thangnn1510 Friend

Dear John777!

Please follow this Wikip link:

http://wiki.joomlart.com/wiki/JA_Template_Framework/FAQs#Creating_new_blocks

To learn how to create blocks and module positions in Joomlart’s Joomla templates.

Regards!

john777 Friend

thanks a ton, I appreciate it, will try it.,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  john777 13 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum