Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello,

i just want a new installation of this template with all sample data.
    Without the sample data the installation is ok but with the sample data comes following:

<blockquote>Looks like there have been some errors with inserting data into your database!
    You cannot continue.

#1064 – You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8’ at line 19

</blockquote>

I have also read http://www.joomlart.com/forums/showthread.php?p=13774 and than the following: in the database are the sample data now inserted BUT the Website shows NO Data … i am going mad 🙁

i use MySQL 4.0.23.

Please help if you can.

Khanh Le Moderator

The sql script included in JA Teline quickstart package does not compliant with your mysql version. Please download the attachment here, unzip and copy to replace the file sample_data.sql in folder “JA Teline Quickstart”/installation/sql. Then you can reinstall the quickstart now.

stnetwork Friend

Thank you very much for your fast and professional support.

Greetings from Germany, Holger

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  stnetwork 16 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum