Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author

Hallo!
    I would like to create a multilingual site,
    how and where to place the language changer buttons?
    (I could not find an example between Uber samples.)
    I would like to create as seen in the attached pictures.
    (Template Uber 1.0)
    Pal

1. lanuage_s
    sae sae Friend

I have the same problem. there is no languageswitcherload in template

natal1e Friend
    palimo Friend

Hello!
    In uber 1.0 missing utility bar so I changed my site Uber 2.02 and I tried the utility bar. For some reason, does not appear in the module. I’m still working on the case. Thanks for the idea natal1e!
    Pal

Adam M Moderator

Hi,

1. For more detail about how to create multilingual website, you can take a look here.

2. We do provide a free component named JA Multilingual Component to help you easily create multilingual site and you can see its documentation here.

3. To examine the template, module positions, etc…you can go to demo site then build a new one using Demo Builder (see the panel on left side) then access the back-end panel, you will see the Language Switcher module via Extensions >>> Module Manager.

robbenr Friend

somehow the buttons don’t get visible in the uber_bar.. I can publish them above but not in the bar. I removed the social links but still no luck. What’s wrong. I thought I followed the instructions but some how it aint working.
    so had to put in the ACM-header. any advise for me!

robbenr Friend

somehow the buttons don’t get visible in the uber_bar.. I can publish them above but not in the bar. I removed the social links but still no luck. What’s wrong. I thought I followed the instructions but some how it aint working.

robbenr Friend

Adam M Moderator

Hi @robbenr,

If you’re asking about the Language Switcher flags not displayed, please make sure that you have at least 1 menu item set to primary language, 1 menu item set to secondary language.

robbenr Friend

Hi Adam,

Nope, that’s not my question. I can see both flags in the upper left corner of the uber page.

But i can’t get it working in the Utility Bar.

one other thing.. same bar.. I can’t get an WhatApp icon in the bar.

http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/icon/whatsapp/

this is T3 thingy right?

robbenr Friend

Hi Adam,

Nope, that’s not my question. I can see both flags in the upper left corner of the uber page.

this is T3 thingy right?

robbenr Friend

Hi Adam,

this is T3 thingy right?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @robbenr,

1. May I know your site url and temporary admin account via private reply so I can check the problem with Utility Bar ? In addition, please let me know which page do you want to display the Utility Bar too.

2. About the icon whatsapp, currently the font version is 4.2 but this icon is available in 4.3 only, you can manually update the font here templatesuberfontsfont-awesome

robbenr Friend

<em>@Adam M 482693 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi @robbenr,

1. May I know your site url and temporary admin account via private reply so I can check the problem with Utility Bar ? In addition, please let me know which page do you want to display the Utility Bar too.

2. About the icon whatsapp, currently the font version is 4.2 but this icon is available in 4.3 only, you can manually update the font here templatesuberfontsfont-awesome</blockquote>

Hi Adam,

I was checking the layout of the template but I can’t find that module position for the language switcher.
    there is only one as far as I can see.

how is it done in the uber demo if I may ask.??

I had to move the language switcher to the right menu position for now because I won’t be using the login. But it should be in the utility bar.
    (I had a problem with my megamenu when I left it on the acm-header place.
    It won’t show up if you use the off-canvas items.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @robbenr,

I updated that part for you, please recheck. In Utility Bar, I set module position “topbar-2” to Position 2 then assign the Language Switcher module there.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)

This topic contains 33 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  orangejos 8 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum