Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    I install ja-hawkstore template but I can´t see the modules positions in the layout. (in the administration, template manager>ja-hawkstore>layout).
    I try to enabled permision in the opions of template manager withous success.
    Please help.
    Thank you.

1. captura
    Saguaros Moderator

Did you try to update T3 framework plugin to the latest version? please remember to take a BACKUP of your site first before updating.

npatris Friend

Hello, thanks for your reply. I just install my web on the server, and T3 framework is update. Another idea?

Saguaros Moderator

You can PM me ftp account of site you’re working on, I will have a look.

npatris Friend

Ok, done. Thanks for helping.

Saguaros Moderator

May I know which installation option you did – quickstart or manual installation?

If you did not customize this template much, please try to download template package and have it re-installed.

npatris Friend

Hi, I install joomla myself and after I install the template with T3. I don´t use the quickstart.
    Thanks.

Saguaros Moderator

Could you please try to re-install this template?

npatris Friend

Hello, I do it, re install the template and I have no success. I try to completely uninstall joomla and do it one more time but still without success >:(
    Thanks.

Saguaros Moderator

Give me more time to detect the root of this issue. I will be back once figure it out.

Ninja Lead Moderator

@npatris: I found the problem on your site that root web of your site loads the index.html file by default which cause conflict with files loaded in T3 framework.

I just fixed it directly on your site. This will be applied to next version of T3 framework. The positions in layout tabs works fine now.

Please check your site again and let me know if it helps.

npatris Friend

Hi ninja
    thanks a lot for your help! Yes, now I can see the modules position in administration.
    I will remove the index.html when I finish my Web but for the moment I let it because people can see the trailer of the movie.
    Thanks again.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  npatris 10 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum