Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I installed a new module on my site. The problem is the module that I installed doesn’t have a Modules Class Suffix area to put that in only a parameters box but I dont know how to write that out. I tried just putting in Modules Class Suffix -green but that didn’t work. I did search the forums here and Joomla but not sure if I was doing the right search because mostly css stuff would come up. Any help is appreciated and thanks in advance.

Khanh Le Moderator

Please open the module xml file (if you installed the module, look it under joomlaroot/modules folder), and insert this code under tag <params>
    [PHP]
    <param name=”moduleclass_sfx” type=”text” default=”” label=”Module Class Suffix” description=”A suffix to be applied to the css class of the module (table.moduletable), this allows individual module styling” />
    [/PHP]

You will have the suffix parameter.

Best regards,

antoniu1 Friend

This is great, thanks!

But what if I create a new module, how do I apply a module class suffix then? What do I write in the Parameters window?

Thanks for answering!
    Tom

Khanh Le Moderator

The parameter Module Class Suffix is added by default when you add new module, it is the first parameter.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Khanh Le 17 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum