Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    when the page is totally loaded, the logo.png move up outside the logo field. This happen only on IE 7 Pls help! Thanx

Found the solution: 😉 CSS/template.css search for ‘logo.png’ and change as follow:

h1.logo a {
    background: url(../images/logo.png) no-repeat;
    bottom: -15px; /* was 10 */
    display: block;
    height: 70px;
    left: 20px;
    outline: none;
    position: relative; /* was absolute */
    width: 285px;

Khanh Le Moderator

Great to know that you have the problem fixed. 🙂

kallan Friend

Khanh,

Has this been fixed in the download files?

Regards,
    Kiwidesign

gerardo2 Friend

<em>@kallan 42434 wrote:</em><blockquote>Khanh,

Has this been fixed in the download files?

Regards,
    Kiwidesign</blockquote>

I dont know… am sure they’ll do.

Khanh Le Moderator

But I cannot duplicate the error on our demo. If others get this problem on their site, I will update the solution to the download package.

gerardo2 Friend

<em>@Khanh Le 42505 wrote:</em><blockquote>But I cannot duplicate the error on our demo. If others get this problem on their site, I will update the solution to the download package.</blockquote>

I installed the quick start – 5MB (to clean the old version of joomla!), not just the template.

I tried to upload the original css file and from my office IE6, there are no errors. Will check again from home (IE7) to see.

gerardo2 Friend

<em>@gerardo2 42529 wrote:</em><blockquote>I installed the quick start – 5MB (to clean the old version of joomla!), not just the template.

I tried to upload the original css file and from my office IE6, there are no errors. Will check again from home (IE7) to see.</blockquote>

Yes, the problem is with IE 7 – ( IE7 and Firefox) below

depaulus Friend

Had the same problem as gerardo2 mentioned, and followed his advice on the fix, and it worked for me using IE7..

Thanks gerardo2

de P

gerardo2 Friend

<em>@depaulus 42859 wrote:</em><blockquote>Had the same problem as gerardo2 mentioned, and followed his advice on the fix, and it worked for me using IE7..

Thanks gerardo2

de P</blockquote>

You are welcome! 🙂

vizual2007 Friend

Hellow.
    Also had the same problem as gerardo2, and also followed his adviced and fix, so it worked in IE7

thnx

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  vizual2007 16 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum