Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

My wish is to have The Next Web main site features and template :-*

The Next Web
    Recently i found this website: http://thenextweb.com/ and in first look it seems very minimal and lightweight but if you look closer then you see some really cool and useful features!

This site is really lightweight but still contemporary and stylish! Worth to visit and look your self 🙂 If you visit the page and look around there a while then you see that developers have been thinking how and what and where must be!

Main site of The Next Web is done with WordPress but i think it is done-able with Joomla! too, if you look latest gavick magazine template, then it is similar to The Next Web.

Main site template and features
    * Responsive
    * Move with arrows through articles
    * Channels/topics are always in left side, with nice all channels menu what is similar to megamenu
    * Simple, nice, logical and usable Social sharing, Info menu and Search
    * Really well-readable and simple design
    * Stories by Autor (like in K2)
    * scroll article down and really cool Share feature and Next button will stay

* Share feature!!
    — most common social sharing
    — save bookmark to online, online bookmarkings Instapaper and Pocket
    — Tiny url
    — it is really hansom!

Components of The Next Web
    The Next Web has also Jobs board and this is also with same idealogy like main site
    * simple, nice and usable
    * responsive
    * Really well-readable and simple design

…i wish that J-Art’s Jobboard would be something like this

Academy – The Next Web offers online courses
    * time counter show when next session will begun

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  zorroh 11 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum