Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

In my pathway, the last item has text the same color as the background, instead of black or some other color.

As a result, you can’t see the last (non-hyperlinked) item in the pathway.

How do I fix this?

Example: http://www.woodwardfamily.org

antoniu1 Friend

Well noticed! I hope the solution to this this bug is solved soon!

jonatha1 Friend

If you go into

csscolorsYour Color.css

Goto..

#ja-pathway {
    background: #666666;
    color: #666666;
    border-top: 1px solid #999999;
    }

You will see the background color and text color are the same. Just change color (text color) to the color of your choice.

davidwo Friend

I also found a bug in the template_css.css file:

#ja-pathway {
    margin: 0;
    padding: 4px 15px;
    border-top: 1px solid #81ABC6;
    background: #4D84A7;
    color: #FFFFFF;
    color: #4D84A7;
    line-height: normal;
    }

There should only be one color: statement.

Hung Dinh Friend

Dear all,
    It is not a bug but with Zibal we try to hide the last name of pathway. I feel it is not sensible when we have to show “FAQ” when we are in FAQ section, or “Trip to the Texas State Railroad” when reader is reading “Trip to the Texas State Railroad” article.
    Another very unreasonalbe thing is that Joomla also shows “Home” in the pathway at the homepage.

The purpose of Pathway is to show a easy nevigation so that reader can come back to the parent items..Do you agree? 😉

antoniu1 Friend

Hi Hung,
    Yes, you are right.

Davidwo: Your solution doesn’t work with the default color by the way. in the template_css.css there is a different ja_pathway, where color is defined twice:

#ja-pathway {

}

#ja-pathway a {
    color: #FFFFFF; /* and here again? */
    text-decoration: none;
    }

But somehow changing or removing the second ‘color’ doesn’t change anything. Interesting.

davidwo Friend

The pathway allows for the user to know the relationship of the article to the site structure, from my perspective. This is important to me, where I don’t enable the Section/Category piece to be included in the header of my articles on the front page.

Hung,

You are correct – the #ja-pathway I quotes DOES have two color statements. I was showing this problem – it is in the zip package I downloaded. I fixed this as well, deleting the extra color: line and changing the remaining one to match the default blue color.

Once corrected, this template is awesome! I use spica right now, and would switch over if it wasn’t for Zibel having a wider right margin than spica – it messes up my Gallery and TNG Genealogy embedding.

This thread helped fix my spica template path as well. Now, to go figure out why the footer section in spica is broken (JScript IE I-Frame resizes do not push the footer section down) and figure out where in the CSS the pop-up joomla calendar reads from – currently, when composing an article in spica, click the publish calendar popup shows the background transparent, making it impossible to select a date to publish/archive.

By the way, the about two shortcomings above in Spica don’t appear in Zibel – another reason I might re-do my embedded items to use the Zibel.

Hung,
    Yes, you are right.

Davidwo: Your solution doesn’t work with the default color by the way. in the template_css.css there is a different ja_pathway, where color is defined twice:

#ja-pathway {

}

#ja-pathway a {
    color: #FFFFFF; /* and here again? */
    text-decoration: none;
    }

But somehow changing or removing the second ‘color’ doesn’t change anything. Interesting.</blockquote>

Hung Dinh Friend

You are correct – the #ja-pathway I quotes DOES have two color statements. I was showing this problem – it is in the zip package I downloaded. I fixed this as well, deleting the extra color: line and changing the remaining one to match the default blue color..</blockquote>
    Thank you for this davidwo, it is not a big problem but may be a litte bit confused for new users. 🙂 W e have updates the download package

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Hung Dinh 17 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum