Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’ve installed Larix 1.2 and unlike 1.1 the Product category page and store index doesn’t look like the demo.

The headings are not correct and the text is displayed beneath the image instead of beside it.

Thanks

Nuno Chaleta

kagex Friend

Yes, i have the same problem as well.. it appears the template doesn’t work well with virtuemart 1.1.0
    Hope to see a fix or new version soon.

Thank you

Menalto Friend

Are one of you able to provide us with a live url?

kagex Friend

<em>@Menalto 56134 wrote:</em><blockquote>Are one of you able to provide us with a live url?</blockquote>
    Hi menalto, the live site is http://www.casio4u.com

If you see under the Poptone category, u you understand what i mean. 🙂
    Thank you.

Menalto Friend

Just need to ask you:
    Did you install the quickstart package?
    There is a patch in the Larix for 1.5 download, did you add that one?

kagex Friend

<em>@Menalto 56158 wrote:</em><blockquote>Just need to ask you:
    Did you install the quickstart package?
    There is a patch in the Larix for 1.5 download, did you add that one?</blockquote>
    Didn’t notice that patch folder that time. not sure if I have done it when I install it earlier this week. I have copied the patch again just to be sure but it is still the same.

I even tried playing around with the layout options in the virtuemart component but nothing works. none of the options in the dropdown list changes anything in the frontend.

Should I do a clean reinstall of the quickstart again to check if the same problems occur? Or are there any permission issues that I might have missed out?

kagex Friend

I have tried a clean reinstall of the quickstart. What I did was to apply the patch 1st before uploading to my server. The browse page still look broken with missing seperators and i’m still missing the add to cart button in the item page. It’s getting quite frustrating, i have reinstall this site 3 times over the past week and i think im gonna switch back to Larix 1.1 which is working wonderfully well on my test server.

nchaleta Friend

There is no point on reinstaling. I’ve tried every version for joomla 1.5 and they all have the same problem.
    I’m talking about quickstart versions.

If iI install a 1.0 version of quikstart the tamplate works fine. Just trie to instal the quickstart version and you will see.

Thanks
    Nuno Chaleta

nachtegaalh Friend

I have the same problem and yes I did install the patch.

Regards

Henk

nachtegaalh Friend

After some more research I found out that’s it’s not an issue with the template bug a bug in virtuemart v1.1 with Joomla 1.5.x and the worst is that there still is no solution. As soon as I found or receive a solution from one off the other (developers) forms Ill will post it here.

kashxo Friend

Hello guys,
    We have just update the package of JA Larix for J! 1.5 with existing version 1.2.
    Please try to download the package again, especially for anyone using quickstart version of Larix for Joomla! 1.5. We have just patch and update the Virtue Mart to latest version and also fix some existed bugs.
    Thank you very much 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  kashxo 15 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum