Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

JA Voice has appeared on the forums without any explanation as to what it is exactly. Hung has said it is a component that 9 out of 10 website will find it useful

Lets see if somebody can guess before it’s released, the prize will be bragging rights and a warm fuzzy feeling for being right.

My guess it could be a screen/page reader to improve accessibility for the visually impaired (like JA at the moment judging by the lack of support in these forums, maybe they can’t see the posts:laugh:)

prakash Friend

What i really feel from the title is that its a component for the music industry…may be some kind of classification based on artist, music file, year etc… may be it may even include pay per download or something like that and an online music player…to listen to some demo of the song…all handled by the component!

scotty Friend

prbalge;136394What i really feel from the title is that its a component for the music industry…may be some kind of classification based on artist, music file, year etc… may be it may even include pay per download or something like that and an online music player…to listen to some demo of the song…all handled by the component!

Not consistent with the 9/10 clue.

It has to be some sort of communication component like possibly some kind of voice over/commentary system.

prakash Friend

Yes…though i mentioned music industry..it could well be used by many industries like BPOs (for transcription) ..hence it could be customized and used by multiple industries… but lets wait till its released…

bennitos Friend

More interesting for whatever new component they make is what a whopping price they are going to ask for it this time 😉

290 dollar again?? Ill pass lol.

scotty Friend

Possibly something to do with this? http://uservoice.com

nefar Friend

I would guess along the lines of Scotty. Something to do with some kind of feedback from users. The only reason I would not think some type of voice communication is not all users have headsets or base mic’s and if they did I can’t see them using them that much. (other then Online game sites or maybe a social enviorment.)

mfcphil Friend

<em>@scotty 136584 wrote:</em><blockquote>Possibly something to do with this? http://uservoice.com</blockquote>

very close 😉

mihirc Friend

What I personally feel is that it has something to do with a nice chat engine that also lets site members to submit content and post feedback. Something what joomlancers had when they were launching a new site.

Dunno, just my guess…

wiery Friend

A comment component. So your website users can VOICE their comments. 😀

anisjolly Friend

:confused:

jonathaneustace Friend

Maybe it has something to do with Google Voice.

Hehe

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  jonathaneustace 14 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum