Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author

Strange issue on head login bar when scrolling in mobile browsers, in the default js 2 template the top header is jumpy when you scroll to bottom of page and back up again, also if you scroll back up from half way down a page. Homepage is fine but all other pages are jumpy, can this be fixed? Thanks

Or alternatively can I get the header not to scroll or stay stickied when scrolling? Thanks

Ninja Lead Moderator

You can use this way to solve the problem on your site

Open templates/ja_social_ii/css/custom.css file and add new rule

@media (max-width: 767px) {
    .scrollDown .t3-header {
    top: 0px;
    }
    }

cymak Friend

Hi,

I dont have a custom.css in that folder, created one and added code but did nothing, is that the correct path? Thanks

cymak Friend

Hi,

I can see that it is stickied but still jumpy unlike the frontpage, thanks

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@cymak 488295 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

I can see that it is stickied but still jumpy unlike the frontpage, thanks</blockquote>

In this case, I hope you accept that solution before the home page effect is working with js script and my solution above only uses css style.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@cymak 488295 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

I can see that it is stickied but still jumpy unlike the frontpage, thanks</blockquote>

The homepage is working with JS so it looks smooth like that while it’s pretty hard to use js in this case. Hence, I suggest you change in CSS and hope it’s acceptable.

cymak Friend

Hi,

How do I make the header just normal and not floating at any time, thanks. That will fix the problem 🙂

cymak Friend

Hi,

How do I make the header just normal and not floating at any time, thanks. That will fix the problem 🙂

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@cymak 488613 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

How do I make the header just normal and not floating at any time</blockquote>

Your question was a little difficult to understand.

Perhaps a screenshot mock-up of what it is you are wanting to accomplish?

Ninja Lead Moderator

How do I make the header just normal and not floating at any time, thanks. That will fix the problem :)</blockquote>

You can try to use my solution below

Open templates/ja_social_ii/css/custom.css file

find and change

.scrollDown .t3-header {
    }
    }

to

.scrollDown .t3-header {
    top: -300px !important;
    }
    }

Hope it helps

Ninja Lead Moderator

How do I make the header just normal and not floating at any time, thanks. That will fix the problem :)</blockquote>

You can try to use my solution below

Open templates/ja_social_ii/css/custom.css file

find and change

.scrollDown .t3-header {
    }
    }

to

.scrollDown .t3-header {
    }
    }

Hope it helps

cymak Friend

Hi scrolling down is not the issue, its really scrolling up, can I just remove the scrollup scroll down css altogether?

cymak Friend

Hi scrolling down is not the issue, its really scrolling up, can I just remove the scrollup scroll down css altogether?

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@cymak 488869 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi scrolling down is not the issue, its really scrolling up, can I just remove the scrollup scroll down css altogether?</blockquote>

If you want to disable the action scrollup and scrolldown on your site, you can add the css style below into custom.css file

.scrollDown .t3-header {
    }
    .scrollUp .t3-header {
    }
    }

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@cymak 488869 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi scrolling down is not the issue, its really scrolling up, can I just remove the scrollup scroll down css altogether?</blockquote>

If you want to disable the action scrollup and scrolldown on your site, you can add the css style below into custom.css file

.scrollDown .t3-header {
    }
    .scrollUp .t3-header {
    }
    }

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

This topic contains 31 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  cymak 8 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum