Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    Been using your great services for a few years – great!

I have a Joomla 1.+ site using your Ja Spica and have a subdomain with vbulletin 3.8 with 90,000 plus posts.

We are testing your Ja Social template (currently on 1.5) and like it very much. Waiting for 1.6 version to upgrade to 1.6 and to update our vbulletin to 4.1+ (or maybe xenforo!!). Will also be adding jomsocial to our site to add more “sociability”. Currently our Joomla login is not required, just login to VBulletin – BUT this will change with our future updates and to add jomsocial.

Question:
    I see you are using VBulletin 4.1 with Joomla, can I ask what do you use to bridge or link the 2 scripts (Joomla & VBulletin) together?

Many thanks for great products and suppport,
    Regards,
    Dave

Don Lee Friend

<blockquote>I see you are using VBulletin 4.1 with Joomla, can I ask what do you use to bridge or link the 2 scripts (Joomla & VBulletin) together?</blockquote>

The our main system is using aMember Pro that manages user database. We also have 2 plugins for this system that manages loginshare function for Joomla and vBulletin. Once an user logs in to aMember he will be logged in to Joomla and vBulletin too.

deejay Friend

Thanks for the response Don,
    That’s good news, as most are saying you cannot bridge the 2 together (vbulletin 4+ and Joomla) frameless.
    Will have to talk to aMember.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  deejay 13 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum