Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I’m using in my local test server ja_anion template, recently updated mod_ja_contentslide2 to version 1.1.2 to use with K2 content, the module position and other params are configured like your documentation (see atached images), but the heigh of content-top appear fixed, when i use the contentslide original with joomla content i can change the heigh of div.
    Can anyone help me?, whats wrong?.

1. params-contentslider2
    2. frontpage1
    3. frontpage2
    Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hello mate,

Please check stylesheet of your template and make sure don’t have any fixed height code for this class ‘ja-contentslider’.
    It’s hard to give you more help since I can’t check it.

g_savini Friend

I installed ja_anion as is, have no manual changes to the template, just updated some modules like ja_contentslider, ja_slideshow to support k2 content. I dont know where module parameters are stored to check if “height of div” parameter is stored properly. Another problem with this module appears when you click “Asesoramiento” menu item under “Nuestros Servicios” Menu, the images are not showed, the images only are showed on home page.
    By the moment, you can see these errors in http://www.amae.org.ar. if you want I can send via private message the username and password so you can access the administration page of the site.
    sorry by the connection speed is an ADSL connection. Thanks, and waiting your reply.

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hello mate,

Please open this file “modules/mod_jacontentslider2/assets/css/style.css”,

Find and replace this code snippet:

.ja-contentslider {
    margin: 0;
    padding: 0;
    overflow: hidden;
    width: auto !important;
    height: 220px;
    width: 100%;
    position: relative;
    }

with (remove fixed height code):

.ja-contentslider {
    margin: 0;
    padding: 0;
    overflow: hidden;
    width: auto !important;
    /*height: 220px;*/
    width: 100%;
    position: relative;
    }

g_savini Friend

Thanks, works fine. But i have another trouble, like as showed in attachment in front page (INICIO) (correct.jpg) the images are showed correctly, but in “NUESTROS SERVICIOS/ASESORAMIENTO” menu item, the images are not showed. The module is the same in both cases. I think the problem is something about cache, because when the page is loading i can see empty rectangles with equal size of images, then the page load like “error.jpg”. Can you help me?.

1. correct
    2. Error
    Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hi mate,

to fix this issue, please open this file “modules/mod_jacontentslider2/helper.php”

Find the below line:

[PHP]$imageURL = $jaimage->resize( $image, $width, $height, $crop, $aspect );[/PHP]

And replace it with:

[PHP]$imageURL = JURI::base().JPath::clean(‘/’.$jaimage->resize( $image, $width, $height, $crop, $aspect ), ‘/’);[/PHP]

g_savini Friend

Works fine, thanks..

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi,

It has been raised as bug and will be fixed soon into the downloads. You can check the progress of the same here >> http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JAECMODJACSLIDERII-17

regards

Arvind

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 13 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum