Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

If I JATeline II demo content want to install, comes this error message:

Error: the XML response that was returned from the server is invalid

A standard installation joomla content with demo works without problems.

Could someone please help me? Thank you.

PS: Sorry for my bad English :-[

sirajm Friend

Same error “” Error: the XML response that was returned from the server is invalid””

Please help.

Thanks,:)

tifa29 Friend

Same here. Cant install.

sirajm Friend

If you are installing on Windows server, you shouldn’t get the error. If you are installing on Unix/Linux then check the file permission. I used ftp information during installtion, it installed the without any error.

BTW, I love this template. Thank YOU JA

Thank you

Hung Dinh Friend

Has everyone get it fixed?? Any screenshot of the errors

Sherlock Friend

Hi all.
    If you only have error when you install include install sample data, i think seem your localhost(or your server) have some problems, maybe must config something. You should contact with provider(if you use server), or install again your localhost

Khanh Le Moderator

I’ve just found that this problem relating to Mysql version. We will update the quickstart in next few days. However, for those one got problem when installing, please download the attachment file and extract to folder installation/sql/mysql to replace current file sample_data.sql. Hope you could install this fantastic template 🙂

1. sample_data.zip
    tifa29 Friend

<em>@Khanh Le 49876 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’ve just found that this problem relating to Mysql version. We will update the quickstart in next few days. However, for those one got problem when installing, please download the attachment file and extract to folder installation/sql/mysql to replace current file sample_data.sql. Hope you could install this fantastic template :)</blockquote>

Now it works. Thank you very much. 🙂

tifa29 Friend

After checking the options on this template: Wow! Its perfect! Amazing template. 🙂

Khanh Le Moderator

Thanks TIFA. Hope you could use this template for your website. 😀

tifa29 Friend

`ill do it. I need just some small changes in design. 🙂 The only bad thing is, its joomla 1.5. Modules and components wich i need are for 1.0.

euronur Friend

<em>@Khanh Le 49876 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’ve just found that this problem relating to Mysql version. We will update the quickstart in next few days. However, for those one got problem when installing, please download the attachment file and extract to folder installation/sql/mysql to replace current file sample_data.sql. Hope you could install this fantastic template :)</blockquote>

Thank you! Now its work… 🙂

phil5929 Friend

I can’t get it to work!! I am still getting the XML error! I have extracted the file and put it in sql folder. I don’ t know what else to do? What can you install in your ftp site to bypass going thru the admin install section.

Any help will by appreciated!!

Sherlock Friend

plz download latest version, that error is fixed

phil5929 Friend

I have tried now with the latest download at http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=484 and I get this error! when I try to upload the zip files from the folder of quickstart this is file ja_teline_ii_1.0_quickstart_v1.1.zip that I upload in the admin section of my joomla. I am using Joomla! 1.0.15 Stable

Please let me know what I am doing wrong!! Thanks for the help!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

This topic contains 18 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  gbitsolutions 16 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum