Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Im using the System Social Feed plugin with latest updates to send my articles to FaceBook.

Its shows the image from the article in the preview but when it post to FB it uses a different image from the site.

Ive done a Graph Object Debugger and the following issues have been found:

Inferred Property The ‘og:url’ property should be explicitly provided, even if a value can be inferred from other tags.
    Inferred Property The ‘og:title’ property should be explicitly provided, even if a value can be inferred from other tags.
    Inferred Property The ‘og:description’ property should be explicitly provided, even if a value can be inferred from other tags.
    Inferred Property The ‘og:image’ property should be explicitly provided, even if a value can be inferred from other tags.

How can this be fixed please.

Regards

Andy

clayman99 Friend

Need help ASAP

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hello clayman99,

You means “JA Social Feed” plugin or “JA Social button” plugin? JA Social Feed only help you to fetch content from social networks to your site, if you need integrate social buttons on your site, you need install JA social button plugin.

FYI: Facebook will cache web page content whenever you share it, so if you updated open graph meta tags for your site, you would need use facebook debug tool to test and clear cache
    https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/

clayman99 Friend

<em>@Dead Code 467847 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello clayman99,

You means “JA Social Feed” plugin or “JA Social button” plugin? JA Social Feed only help you to fetch content from social networks to your site, if you need integrate social buttons on your site, you need install JA social button plugin.

FYI: Facebook will cache web page content whenever you share it, so if you updated open graph meta tags for your site, you would need use facebook debug tool to test and clear cache
    https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/</blockquote>

Thank you for your reply.

It seams i need to pay extra to get the plugin that i thought i was getting.! You would think in this modern world of Social Media all JR sites would come with a mod that sends to FB, Twitter and alike.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  clayman99 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum