Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

I’m using Joomla 1.5.9 and have the JA-Zinc template installed. I activated the JA-slideshow module and it shows one image and then fade into the next and stops. I have about 8 images in the slideshow folder, but it isn’t showing them. I’ve messed around with the settings and nothing helps, now it’s worse. It just shows the first image. Any help will greatly be appreciated.
    🙂 Thank you.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi topgun21 ,

I have installed this module again.
    Current this module is working fine.

Please check again.

topgun21 Friend

I’m sorry it’s not fixed.

Look at the homepage you’ll see: http://americanstone.accountsupport.com/index.php
    It shows the first image, then the second and then it hangs and doesn’t do anything after that. There are like 8 or 9 images in the same directory the slideshow should be displaying.

high2k Friend

I have a similar problem. My JA-slideshow was working just fine and now today it’s only showing the first image, then the alt tag and then just the mask. I had made some changed to my stylesheet to replace the logo, but that’s all. Any idea why JA-slideshow would not be working? See http://www.outfitmoray.co.uk

high2k Friend

It’s OK . I found the problem. Switched off SEF URLs and it works again. Any way i can get both to work though?

atlantajoomla Friend

Did you say you have to Switched off SEF URLs to make this work?

high2k Friend

Yes. Switching off SEF made it work again. I would still really like to have it working with SEF on, but no-one seems to have come up with a way to do that.

atlantajoomla Friend

That Sucks

Not going to be using that one as I do SEO work and “HAVE to have the SEF URLs”

dimitvi Friend

Hello all.

I have the same problem.
    I have tried to disable the SEF and see if it started working, but no change: ‘mod_jaslideshow’ only shows the first two images. I have been playing with several parameters of this jaslideshow, but nothing.

Could it be possible, that it has to do with directory write permissions?? I so which directories, should I make writable??

Thanks

dimitvi Friend

Hello,

Are you all OK now?? Because it’s awfully silent here…. :((
    Is your problem solved? I would like to know the solution, please

I have all directory permissions set according to recommended settings. Played around with it etcetera… But still not working.

Please someone??

dimitvi Friend

I see it’s working now…..
    http://www.outfitmoray.co.uk/

It cannot have been the SEF being turned off only, as it doesn’t work for me either.
    Can you please share with us, how you fixed it??

Thank you in advance

benix Friend

…How did you fix the problem…?

dimitvi Friend

I didn’t.
    I just saw that one of the other people solved it by turning off the SEF URLs (Search Engine Friendly URLs) in the glogal config. And it does indeed work for him (as I checked his website), but it cannot have been the only thing he had done to make it work.

It’s a shame that he didn’t give us any more information.

balajiar Friend

Hi,

I had the same problem. i disabled the mootools upgrade plugin, and it worked me 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  balajiar 12 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum