Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

when the new version of ja-opal for 1.6 version?
    I need urgently!!!

bye

Mara

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

HI Mara,

I am sorry to say that JA Opal for Joomla 1.6 is not yet planned. With Joomla 1.7 due somewhere in July 2011, i shall get the JA Opal lined up first for the same.

Regards

Arvind

toddman Friend

<em>@drarvindc 244423 wrote:</em><blockquote>HI Mara,

I am sorry to say that JA Opal for Joomla 1.6 is not yet planned. With Joomla 1.7 due somewhere in July 2011, i shall get the JA Opal lined up first for the same.
    Arvind</blockquote>
    Well you replied in June, now its almost Oct. & ver 1.7 is out. How much longer do we have to wait?

Thanks,

toddman Friend

Hello, anybody out there?

TomC Moderator

JA is in continuous progress to upgrade our templates and extensions for J1.7 and beyond.

Please stay tuned to our BLOG and UPDATES on our main site – where we publish notification of all updated releases.

toddman Friend

<em>@TomC 272025 wrote:</em><blockquote>JA is in continuous progress to upgrade our templates and extensions for J1.7 and beyond.

Please stay tuned to our BLOG and UPDATES on our main site – where we publish notification of all updated releases.</blockquote>
    I do and its always the newer templates getting all the attention.

armandopk Friend

I need the JA Opal template in the lates version for Joomla, Why only the new templates, receive more attention? I need to make the switch from 1.5 to the latest version.

TomC Moderator

<em>@armandopk 287220 wrote:</em><blockquote>I need the JA Opal template in the lates version for Joomla, Why only the new templates, receive more attention? I need to make the switch from 1.5 to the latest version.</blockquote>
    Might I inquire as to why you need to make the switch from 1.5 ?

While I certainly understand the appeal/allure of “the latest version” in terms of (in this case) the latest version of J1.7, rest assured that J1.5 remains every bit as robust, functional and vibrant as it was when it was first released (and was “the latest”).

Rest assured there will be modes for you to upgrade your JoomlArt template based site to the next LYS (long term support) release – which will be J2.5 (currently slated for Jan 19, 2012). In fact, see this extension (JUpgrade) –> http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/migration-a-conversion/joomla-migration/11658 I am told this WILL be updated for migrations from J1.5 to J1.7/J2.5

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 12 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum