Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I like JA Lead design but there is something that make the template non professionel to my taste :
    The way that the JA SlideShow appear looks terrible .

Everything is loading faster than JA slideshow (even with light pictures) and suddenly the slide show appear and push all the content down.
    I will really prefer if the Ja slide show will take all his space even if black background and in a second time preload the pictures

Any idea how to make the module taking his position & space, when the page is loading even if pictures will load later

When using the menu ,Ja slide Show looks reloading everything each time the same way, even in cache and push all the content down again

Looks really terrible

JA CONTENT SLIDER is doing same issue put it looks smoother because smaller i think
    If not any way to load module in a certain order

thanks

thangnn1510 Friend

Thanks for your ideas. That is very good and we’ll notice this try to make JA Slideshow works better in next versions.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  thangnn1510 13 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum