Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Have just discovered that in IE7 the cursor cannot be placed in the fields in the ‘create account’ dialog. So that’s why registrations are slow!:((
    It works fine in all my other test browsers.
    Has anyone seen this? http://www.ticknall.org.uk/index.php

paologenovese Friend

It is not possible to insert any text in ja high slide box for login or register!!
    Please Anyone can help?
    The problem occurs with internet explorer 7 on windows, on mac with firefox all works.
    i use joomla 1.5.7

Paolo

paologenovese Friend

Hello after 2 weeks of terror, i find a solution, i know it is just a tips but for me it function:

In the file index.php in template> ja_teline_ii folder>index.php
    about lines 69
    <script type=”text/javascript”>
    hs.graphicsDir = ‘<?php echo $tmpTools->templateurl(); ?>/highslide/graphics/’;
    hs.showCredits = false; // you can set this to false if you want
    hs.creditsText = ‘Powered by ‘;
    hs.creditsHref = ‘http://www………….’;
    hs.creditsTitle =’Go to ……..’;
    </script>
    </head>

I change the word true to false, thats a miracle, now in my home page it is possible to insert text from internet explorer7, but the team have to fix it as soon as possible.
    Sorry for my english
    Paolo

codger Friend

Paulo, you are a star! :-*
    It works. Thank you. But as you say, there is a deeper problem needing attention from the team.
    Btw, I lurve your English.
    Limeyard.

felsimedia Friend

BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that means the problem is with the highslide credit part. come on let’s inform joomlart we found a solution hehe.

good work paolo. god bless you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  felsimedia 15 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum