Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

JA Disqus Debate Plugin Installation Guide(plg_disqus_debate_echo_j15)

Step 1: Installation
    The installation of plugin is quite a simple task, you get it installed and enabled via Joomla Installer as any other Joomla extension. If this is your first time installation, view our detailed guideline HERE.

Step 2: Configuration

From the backend of your Joomla site (administration) select Extensions->Plugin Manger, then click on module title Content – JA Disqus Debate Echo Plugin to enter configuration panel:

You can change all parameters as you wish.

Step 3: How to use the plugin:

In order to comment, you have to log in with your DISQUS Profile:

Then enter your comment in the New Comment textbox and click on Post as… button:

See how it works in frontpage:

missyw Friend

Dear Hung Dinh
    I wonder why Joomlart has put the JA Disqus Debate Echo Plugin into this template, and not your own JA Comment component? Personally, I am reluctant to outsource my comments database and would prefer to use JA Comment, though I haven’t tried it yet and am not aware of its pitfalls.
    Is it possible to remove the JA Disqus Debate Echo Plugin and install the JA Comment extention into the JA-Social template? I would appreciate your comments or any advice you can give if you are experienced in both comment systems.
    Thanks!

felixdamian Friend

This plugin JA Disqus and Debate comment for joomla 1.5 with the latest version 1.0.3 is not showing in CHROME browser. I was waiting for months hoping that you can solve this because I suppose that I am not the only one affected.

Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  felixdamian 12 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum