Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

hi i have a problems with this module…
    i have change height and width of image to display, and try both options (crop and resize) but it’s not working… it still shows orginal image size

Anonymous Moderator

Hi, please send over the link to your site and if possible the FTP access via PM for closer look at the root.

dervisis Friend

hi
    I have the same problem. Can you tell me how you fixed it?

thuanlq Friend

Hi Dervisis,

Please try download latest version of JA Content Slider module, and reinstall it. If you still have this problem, please provide me your website information via ticket id FPO-856-61595, I need to debug in your site to give you solutions.

Regards,

micahgweb Friend

I have the same problem, would you be able to assist me with this? Please let me know what details you require.

Thanking you in advance

dervisis Friend

I installed the updated version and removed wrong inserted classes in images and worked! thank you all

micahgweb Friend

Wow! Thanks for your response dervisis! This worked…I didnt need to remove any classes installing the latest version worked.

Thanks once again!

sinicline Friend
    ikm565 Friend

I am a new member in JoomlaArt. I’m using JA Travel template in localhost and I have a problem with the content slider module – it show some pictures cropped and some their normal size.
    And also I have a problem with the slideshow some pictures it shows and some it does like with X sign with no pictures. Can you help me pleas?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  ikm565 12 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum