Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

1.Ja Bookshop Joomla 3.2.3 update problem :
    An error has occurred.
    1060 Duplicate column name ‘extra_query’ SQL=ALTER TABLE `xl805_update_sites` ADD COLUMN `extra_query` VARCHAR(1000) DEFAULT ”;
    2.MijoShop – Quick Icons in Control Panel of joomla are on the Horizontal and Vertical side duplicate
    3.MijoShop Orders are duplicated in the middle of the joomla Control Panel
    4.Extension Manager: Update there is 14 updates by default installation and all are duplicated, also none of them cannot be updated

Nazario A Friend

@ joomlart1234,

Hope my answers below would help.

1. At present, JA Bookshop template is tested with Joomla 3.2.2. It will take us sometime to check and update compatibility with Joomla 3.2.3.

Please have a look at this thread for reference.

2 + 3. It is recommended to roll back to Joomla version 3.2.2, then please PM me url and admin credentials, I will help to investigate further.

4. For JoomlArt Extensions, you need to update them via our JAEM component. Pls follow guide below to update our extensions:
    http://wiki.joomlart.com/wiki/JA_Extensions_Manager/How-to
    But make sure that you have configured the JAEM component in the right way first.
    http://wiki.joomlart.com/wiki/JA_Extensions_Manager/Admin_Panel

joomlart1234 Friend

Ok step 2 + 3 i do install all you recommend and there is still duplicate records:
    1.joomla cannot be updated because of the following error, not to mention that this is version 3.2.2 and ther is joomla 3.2.4 and 3.3
    2.MijoShop – Quick Icons in Control Panel of joomla are on the Horizontal and Vertical side duplicate
    3.MijoShop Orders are duplicated in the middle of the joomla Control Panel
    You can try it yourself and you will see that i am right there is duplicate records and joomla cannot be updated

Nazario A Friend

@joomlart1234,

<blockquote>1.joomla cannot be updated because of the following error, not to mention that this is version 3.2.2 and ther is joomla 3.2.4 and 3.3</blockquote>

At present we in progress to upgrade our T3 framework to J3.3, then upgrade for JA Bookshop template to Joomla 3.3 will follow then. So, if possible please wait until this new update available.

<blockquote>2.MijoShop – Quick Icons in Control Panel of joomla are on the Horizontal and Vertical side duplicate
    3.MijoShop Orders are duplicated in the middle of the joomla Control Panel</blockquote>

Please send me the URL, admin and FTP credentials of your site via PM, I will check this problem directly on your site.

joomlart1234 Friend

1.All other templates update fine with this t3 framework so it is not about framework it is something about database problem when you update to newest joomla you get an error 1060 Duplicate column name ‘extra_query’ SQL=ALTER TABLE `xl805_update_sites` ADD COLUMN `extra_query` VARCHAR(1000) DEFAULT ”; and after that there is a problem 2+3
    2+3 i installed on my localhost exactly as instructed and there is some problem with sample database there is duplicate icons in control panel one set of icons are on left side of control panel and the same admin icons are repeated in horizontal in administration control panel, orders etc.. try it yourself there is duplicates all over database
    I did this many times with quick installation package and demo instruction followed there is a problem with demo database

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  joomlart1234 9 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum