Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

@maria: I am glad that you solved the problem. However, I need to confirm that this is a bug of our JA Animation module on new Joomla 3.2 and I also raised a bug report to our developer to update the fix in next release. Thank you for your feedback.

mikej0707 Friend

I have the exact same problem with JA animation not saving. I am using Joomla 3.2 and I have reinstalled my template; however I continue to have the same problem.

mikej0707 Friend

I have the exact same problem with JA animation not saving. I am using Joomla 3.2 and I have reinstalled my template; however I continue to have the same problem.

Ninja Lead Moderator

I would need to take a closer look at your site. Please pm me URL, admin and FTP credentials of your site.

mikej0707 Friend

How do I reply? do I send the info you want in this space or do I send in some other way. I don’t know what pm stands for. will my ftp credential be exposed if I send thru this space?

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@mikej0707 413601 wrote:</em><blockquote>How do I reply? do I send the info you want in this space or do I send in some other way. I don’t know what pm stands for. will my ftp credential be exposed if I send thru this space?</blockquote>

I am afraid the JA Animation module is not compatible with the latest J3.2 yet which caused the issue on your site. Our team is still in progress to upgrade our templates and extensions to the J3.2. It takes us time to get this done completely, hope you understand our situation.

airwolex Friend

Any updates? I one of the main reasons I subscribed was for JAnimate

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@airwolex 419231 wrote:</em><blockquote>Any updates? I one of the main reasons I subscribed was for JAnimate</blockquote>

I have raised this problem to our development team here for further investigation. Hope they can figure it out soon.

pofagyalu Friend

I have latest Joomla and latest JaMitius. Still after today’s latest update of the Animation module I cannot save module parameters therefore I cannot publish it in any form. Is there a hope to find solution to this before Easter ends?
    Thank you.

Zoltán

p.s. After using Chrome debug feature I observed that when trying to save the module there was a 403 error for the helper.php saying ” ~forbidden access” so I went to Admintools htaccess maker and gave direct access to the folder modules/mod_jaanimation/admin. After this I could save the module. This workaround definitely helps but another solution would be better so that I do not have to weaken security settings.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi Zoltán,

I would need to take a closer look at your site. Please pm me URL of your site and admin login.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 10 years ago.

The topic ‘JA Animation Module: Cannot Save’ is closed to new replies.