Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

The template is very nice, but it would be very very useful if the image owner name can be displayed on the top of hits and rating.

Menalto Friend

I am not sure, did you see any settings for that in the backend?

chanton Friend

No setting at back-end

Sherlock Friend

Can you provide your URL or print screen of that page?

chanton Friend
    riverbirch Friend

Hi,

I had posted this question a while ago both here and at the rsgallery2 site. I couldn’t get much of an answer. I think this function is an important feature for a gallery site so I decided to pay someone to do it for me. It’s definitely possible and apparently its easy. It took the person that did it one day. I’m now considering have the username linked to a page of the images by that user. Again, I’m told this will take a day. I hope either Joomlart can include this in their modifications of the component or that rsgallery2 will eventually include it.

You can see it done here: http://sketchfile.com/index.php?option=com_rsgallery2&Itemid=27&gid=29

Hung Dinh Friend

<em>@riverbirch 42997 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

I had posted this question a while ago both here and at the rsgallery2 site. I couldn’t get much of an answer. I think this function is an important feature for a gallery site so I decided to pay someone to do it for me. It’s definitely possible and apparently its easy. It took the person that did it one day. I’m now considering have the username linked to a page of the images by that user. Again, I’m told this will take a day. I hope either Joomlart can include this in their modifications of the component or that rsgallery2 will eventually include it.

You can see it done here: http://sketchfile.com/index.php?option=com_rsgallery2&Itemid=27&gid=29</blockquote>
    That is a nice impovement, it will be nice if you can share your customization.

Sherlock Friend

Hi chanton.
    I’ve edit code of Rsgallery and have some results. If you want have image owner name, plz follow me:
    Open file imagestool.php (componentscom_rsgallery2templatesja_semantichtmlimagestool.php).
    Change from
    <div class="rsg2-image-meta clearfix">
    <?php

To
    <div class="rsg2-image-meta clearfix">
    <br >
    <?php
    $gallery = rsgGalleryManager::get();
    $this->_showGalleryDetails_2($gallery);
    ?>
    </br>
    <?php

And open file display.class.php (componentscom_rsgallery2templatesja_semanticdisplay.class.php) , and add those lines after the end of _showGalleryDetails function

function _showGalleryDetails_2( $kid ) {
    global $rsgConfig, $Itemid;
    $slideshow = $rsgConfig->get('displaySlideshow');
    $owner = $rsgConfig->get('showGalleryOwner');
    $size = $rsgConfig->get('showGallerySize');
    $date = $rsgConfig->get('showGalleryDate');

//Check if items need to be shown

?>
    <div class="rsg_gallery_details">
    <div class="rsg2_details">
    <?php

echo _RSGALLERY_TMPL_GAL_DETAILS_OWNER." "; echo $kid->owner;?><br />

</div>
    </div>
    <?php
    }

andreipopel Friend

With the code above we can publish the image’s owner name, is there the possibility to have a link to the image’s owner cb profile?

mj1256 Friend

I use joomgallery instead, it is much more robust and has cb integration

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  mj1256 15 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum