Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

I’m trying to set up Teline V for my site (migrating from j2.5/Teline IV).

I am defining intro images for articles via the “Images and Links” tab in the Content Manager, in order to have images appear on my front page magazine layout.

The problem is that when you click an item and go to the full article, the intro image is still being shown.

If I have both an intro image and a full article image, only the intro image is shown.

If I have an intro image plus an image in-line in the body of the article, the intro is shown at the top (but stretched across the full page), with the rest of the content below.

This happens regardless of whether I have article intro set to hide or show.

How do I stop the intro image from appearing in the full article view?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @csolar,

Could you please provide your site url and temporary back-end account via private reply so I can have a look at the problem ?

marcelop Friend

For me is the same problem. Intro image appear into full article view

Adam M Moderator

Hi @marcelop,

Could you please provide your site url and temporary admin account via private reply so I can check it for you ?

lg21 Friend

I too have the same problem, I also installed the plugin Content – Perfect Link with Article Images on Facebook PRO, but when I try to share articles on fb does not share the image but only the text

jooservices Friend

Hi all://
    Please create your own topic instead of hijack topic of @csolar . It would make topic more clean to follow up. @lg21
    I saw you already have your own topic about your issue. Please do not spam into another topics.
    And actually it’s all about Opengraph. The only thing we need to do here is provide right Opengraph meta as needed.
    There are many plugins to do that also my Crex Opengraph.
    But because each user have different their concept, you can modify or implement you own way with Opengraph meta as your needed.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

walkysss Friend

i got the same issue now but … since my last back up ..

timpennington Friend

Me, too …. any solution to this?

timpennington Friend

Me, too …. any solution to this?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi

You can solve this issue from the solution given by Leo in this thread
    PS : timpennington kindly follow own thread .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi

You can solve this issue from the solution given by Leo in this thread
    PS : timpennington kindly follow own thread .

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum