Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I just purchased a one year membership and it says complete on the invoice how long till i can download templates. I used paypal and I got the 1 year serverice. I have people waiting on me getting this template. I just need to know who long till i can start downloading the template :confused:

jsliao Friend

your nick seems to say you’re already registered so you should already be able to download

mfcphil Friend

As you have 14 downloads showing can we say this is solved!!

tiggers Friend

it worked now. Thank you guys I only downloaded it once I know it might say 14 times but I must have clicked the download button a ton of times it was so frustrating. I was just impatient thanks

Tiggers

Joe Ferrante

hanifahmed Friend

<em>@tiggers 125302 wrote:</em><blockquote>it worked now. Thank you guys I only downloaded it once I know it might say 14 times but I must have clicked the download button a ton of times it was so frustrating. I was just impatient thanks

Tiggers

Joe Ferrante</blockquote>
    Sometimes the server is just really slow to respond. JA had a few download issues several weeks back. Hopefully, things should be fine from now on!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  hanifahmed 15 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum