Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

It would be great if we could get this template in the downloads.
    I am already a member of several template clubs. I was dissapointed when this template was not there. 🙁

Especially because in the demo it is the artistic template that comes up first.

What is the timing to get this completed

thanks Kevin

Sherlock Friend

Dear bydomino !

Sorry you about this case , but there isn’t JA Wistery artistic for joomla 1.5 , JA Wistery artistic only has for joomla 1.0 , I highly recommend you use JA Wistery intead of JA Wistery artistic , base, they are same.

bydomino Friend

They really are not the same… In fact you guys like the artistic template
    better as you show it first. If the two templates are not that different then it should be easy to make the artistic 1.5 a little CSS if you please?

I sent my client here telling them to pick any template because it says all templates in Joomla1.5

well she is not gonna budge on this. I already tried. She is completing articles in the normal template now.

It would be GREAT if Joomlart would back me up on this.
    I am not the only member that has this problem.

I am a web developer and if I like what Joomlart does I would think more about upgrading my membership.

Please help me Joomlart!!!!!

Thanks Kevin

jwellman Friend

I know it’s a pain Kevin and hopefully you can get some help from JA. If not, you can copy and save the images from the artistic template and replace them in the non-artistic version. I did it on one of my sites and it wasn’t overly painful. (http://www.mpsforum.com) It beats disappointing your customer. :((

Jessica

bydomino Friend

I fixed this my self.
    Ok for others, here is what I did:

1) Expanded out the ja_wistery_artistic_template_j1.0.zip
    2) copied over the image dir and over wrote same name images
    3) modified the template_css.css :
    Lines 437, 1023:
    from
    background: url(../images/seperator.gif) repeat-x left bottom;
    to
    background: transparent url(../images/seperator.gif) no-repeat scroll center bottom;

Line 1057:
    from
    background: url(../images/botsl-bg.gif) top left #60B071;
    to
    background: url(../images/botsl-bg.gif) bottom left no-repeat #60B071;

Line 1067:
    from
    background: url(../images/botsl-right-bg.gif) top left #59B2C4;
    to
    background: url(../images/botsl-right-bg.gif) no-repeat top right #59B2C4;

4) For any images I used the supplied frame_demo.psd located in the tenplate source files.
    I modified this for larger images too

Ok I think I got everything, No hard but I had hoped that JA would have stepped up. Perhaps they will.

thanks Jessica for your post, It got me started. I hope the CSS notes help you, but it looks like you already have a hand on it.

Kevin

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  bydomino 15 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum