Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Same like Joomlart board.

Thanks

Don Lee Friend

<em>@ballbank 215936 wrote:</em><blockquote>Same like Joomlart board.

Thanks</blockquote>

We simply copy html content of Joomla header and footer then add to vbulletin template. We also include some css files of Joomla template into vbu template.

ballbank Friend

Do you have an example code? I can’t find the html header and foot content in Joomla 1.6. I see only header.css and footer.css I use Ja Teline iv 1.6

Thank you

Don Lee Friend

<em>@ballbank 217398 wrote:</em><blockquote>Do you have an example code? I can’t find the html header and foot content in Joomla 1.6. I see only header.css and footer.css I use Ja Teline iv 1.6

Thank you</blockquote>

Just browse your Joomla site then hit Ctrl+U (View Source) to get html content 🙂 and then copy it into Vbulletin template.

ballbank Friend

I have another question. I successfully insert the header and footer of JA Teline4 in the phpbb forum but the font display bigger then before. Which css file of Joomla template did you put into vbulletin?

If you please check my website. http://konthaiinus.com/community/

Should I ask in the JA Teline4 forum? I don’t want to open many post with same question so I come back here.

And also the drop down link display behind the phpbb forum how should I fix this? If you hover mouse over Home icon and then hover over News the link display behind the phpbb blue bar.

Thank you

Don Lee Friend

Hi,

I always use Phoenix Editor, an addon for Firefox, to check out which CSS and JS file used within a site. You can do this way as well 🙂 Acctually we created a new css file and copied all needed css into there, so it does not just need to copy css files…you should find a css master to fit it all!

Cheers,

johngorden Friend

Nice Don, phoenix is rather the most convenient mode for this purpose.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  johngorden 12 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum