Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

hi..
    i am facing problem to show my module items that are in position < home-feature1 and home feature-2,position-1> in mobile,tablet view….
    i saw in template layout everything is fine. (in responsive layout for mobile&tablet)

how to show to these positions in mobile?????????????????

Saguaros Moderator

Hello,

Those content blocks have been forced to hidden in mobile because we want the content on mobile displaying in simple way.

You can show again those block by removing

.home-feature,
    .t3-sl-1

in line 302:

// HomeFeature
    // -----------
    .home-feature,
    .ja-home-2,
    .bannergroup,
    #newsticker-block,
    .t3-spotlight-1,
    .t3-sl-1,
    #back-to-top {
    display: none;
    padding-top: 0;
    padding-bottom: 0;
    }

within file templatesja_muziclessstyle-responsive.less though it is not recommend. Since by default, we hide it so they’re not well styled in mobile view and reduce the performance when loading.

P/s: After changing in this less file, you need to compile less to css from backend > template manager. And always take a BACKUP of your site first before making changes

dpchap015 Friend

<em>@Saguaros 395925 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    Hello,

Those content blocks have been forced to hidden in mobile because we want the content on mobile displaying in simple way.

You can show again those block by removing

.home-feature,
    .t3-sl-1

in line 302:

// HomeFeature
    // -----------
    .home-feature,
    .ja-home-2,
    .bannergroup,
    #newsticker-block,
    .t3-spotlight-1,
    .t3-sl-1,
    #back-to-top {
    }

within file templatesja_muziclessstyle-responsive.less though it is not recommend. Since by default, we hide it so they’re not well styled in mobile view and reduce the performance when loading.

P/s: After changing in this less file, you need to compile less to css from backend > template manager. And always take a BACKUP of your site first before making changes
    </blockquote>

i removed that line from less file.
    but after all steps
    the responsive layout is not working in the mobile view.
    there is no scroll down.(no responsiveness at all) it shows the site like desktop view without scroll.

i tried it on my localhost

check it again on ur system and fix this bug

Saguaros Moderator

Hello

I just tried again by changing above LESS code to this:

// HomeFeature
    // -----------
    .ja-home-2,
    .bannergroup,
    #newsticker-block,
    .t3-spotlight-1,
    #back-to-top {
    }

Then in template manager, I click button ‘Compile Less to Css‘ and refresh site again. Here is how it looks:

http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/810/0659680411.png

By default, we hide these positions in mobile view so you need to style for it so that it can look better.

Please give it a try again.

It’s best if your site is online and post your site URL here so that we can check for you.

Regards

dpchap015 Friend

working now;)

thanks but there is a problem. when i hide the home feature1 and2 from the responsive laout option it will hide the module in mobile layout but shows the bg image.
    i also changed the less file same as it before .and compile it less to css. but still it shows the bg image of home feature

Saguaros Moderator

If possible, PM me login credentials of your site (URL – admin – ftp account) I will take a look at this

Please take a BACKUP of your site first

longselijah Friend

I am following this threat to solve my mobile view responsiveness but I cant find the less file, please let m have the proper folder where the less file is located.

pavit Moderator

I am following this threat to solve my mobile view responsiveness but I cant find the less file, please let m have the proper folder where the less file is located.

Hello

It is in this folder /templates/ja_muzic/less/

Regards

1. Screenshot-at-mar-30-20-23-41
    longselijah Friend

Thank you mr. Pavit,
    I tried doing it by enabling the home feature 2 and t3 but nothing happened and I have returned it as it was. Also when i hide the home feature1 and2 from the responsive layout option it will hide the module in mobile layout and display nothing.

pavit Moderator

Hi

I tried doing it by enabling the home feature 2 and t3 but nothing happened

Did you compiled again less to css ?

If you are still having problems please open a new topic in this forum

also provide in it login credentials for your backend and a description of your issue, we will have a look directly at your settings.

Regards

longselijah Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    pavit Moderator

I want this home feature on the screenshot shows on mobile that is what I want for now.

Hello

Could you check now ?

it should be fixed

longselijah Friend

Yes solved. But is it possible for you to remove the audio while showing on mobile? But let it remain there when showing on the desktop system browser.

I discover that on the landscape mode the audio are not appearing which is good and I also want you to help me remove it on the portrait view too.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by  longselijah.
    pavit Moderator

Yes solved. But is it possible for you to remove the audio while showing on mobile? But let it remain there when showing on the desktop system browser.

I’m sorry but audio belongs to video and this is something that cannot be managed from template or joomla files.

You should edit your youtube video.

Regards

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 6 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum