Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I don’t want users to have the option of changing themes.

I Googled this question and I did get a hit, but the archived article won’t show up for me any browser.

I am using the JA-Social theme

Hung Dinh Friend

Please set all to HIDE as in the picture

1. hide_cpanel
    indrit Friend

Hi,

I see you have posted an print screen image, but I don’t understand where to go in my admin page to find such option.

Regards,
    Indrit

n atalie Friend

Template Manager > TEMPLATENAME > Profiles (tab)
    Scroll down to find User Tools
    Select Hide for everything under User Tools (see Hung Dinh’s image)

I had to hide it for JA Community Plus, same thing.

TomC Moderator

Taking a little time to explore can save a lot of time in the long run. 😉

flawlessgr Friend

I too want to hide CPanel.

I set everything to “hide”, I cleared the T3 cache, I cleared browser cache, but the icon is still there, on top right corner.
    You can check yourself.
    http://www.palladion-rehab.gr/index.php/el/

Regards

Saguaros Moderator

It may due to browser cache, I see all are hidden in my end:

🙂

flawlessgr Friend

<em>@Saguaros 394657 wrote:</em><blockquote>It may due to browser cache, I see all are hidden in my end:

:)</blockquote>

Well, It is hidden now, but it was something else wrong… You see I have a development env and a few days ago, I copied it over to the production env (new site) keeping the same database for the moment, to avoid double work for the final changes.
    I changed the setting on the development env, thinking that the change is on the database level and would be immediately visible to the production site.
    Looking at the production admin, I realized it must be a change that affects a file and not a record…

Thanks anyway for your time.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  flawlessgr 10 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum