Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Can anybody guide me that how can I change the background of JA Avian II Dark template?

Sherlock Friend

JA avian II have 3 type is: dark, light and modern, you should one of them to use, because if you want to change JA Avian II Dark to other color , you must edit so much . But you only want change background, you can edit at those line in template_css.css

body#bd {template_css.css (line 25)
    background:#292929 url(../images/grad1.gif) repeat-x scroll center top;
    color:#CCCCCC;
    padding:0pt 0pt 40px;
    }

rizkhan Friend

<em>@nguoiabcd 44682 wrote:</em><blockquote>JA avian II have 3 type is: dark, light and modern, you should one of them to use, because if you want to change JA Avian II Dark to other color , you must edit so much . But you only want change background, you can edit at those line in template_css.css

body#bd {template_css.css (line 25)
    background:#292929 url(../images/grad1.gif) repeat-x scroll center top;
    color:#CCCCCC;
    padding:0pt 0pt 40px;
    }

</blockquote>
    Thank you dear for your help. Actually we have a theme for our company and I want to use that theme for the website and I need to edit the background color, menu colors, rollover and color when a button is pressed. I agree to you and I must edit so much but unfortunately I couldn’t get a proper guide to do that editing. I will be very thankful to you if you can tell me what I have to edit or can provide me a complete guide to do that.

Sherlock Friend

I think have some complex to edit as you want, i dont have a guide for you, but i think you edit from background, module, menu,…one by one. And when you have question, you can post here, I’m ready to help you.

rizkhan Friend

dear i tried to change the color by changing the codes on line 25 but nothing happened. Do i need to change the picture also which is mentioned in the line i.e. grad1.gif? and also that where can I change the color of main menu?

Sherlock Friend

yes, you must change grad1.gif image.
    And if you want to change color of main menu, you must change at ja-sodsmenu.css (templatesja_avian_ii_dja_menusja_cssmenu)

#ja-cssmenu li a {
    color: #OOOOO;
    display: block;
    font-size: 100%;
    font-weight: bold;
    line-height: 29px;
    margin: 0;
    padding: 0 20px;
    text-decoration: none;
    }
    and change color of active menu

#ja-cssmenu li a.active,
    #ja-cssmenu li a.active:hover,
    #ja-cssmenu li a.active:active,
    #ja-cssmenu li a.active:focus {
    color: #FFFFFF;
    background: #F09018;
    }

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 16 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum