Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Where do I adjust the height of the title of the recent news? (http://www.controcorrentelido.it/corriere/)
    It also does not respect the order of insertion, even as an option if I post the latest created or published

Ninja Lead Moderator

I’m not familiar with your native language . It would be great if you can include an illustrated screenshot of what you are trying to achieve. I might be able to help you out then.

lg21 Friend

Screen shot

1. incorrect_ordering
    TomC Moderator

I don’t know if you’ve been playing around with your settings …. but when I just tried to bring up your site, your “Recent News” columns are displaying all skewed – not like your screenshot above at all.

Are you making adjustments at the moment?

lg21 Friend

no no adjustment

lg21 Friend

So none of your staff can tell me how to adjust the form in such a way that leaves no gaps, and also make them correctly with the recent date.

Ninja Lead Moderator

– To change the height of title, you open templates/ja_magz/css/template.css file

.focus-articles .latest-items li {
    background: url("../images/line.gif") repeat-y left top;
    list-style: none;
    float: left;
    width: 33.3%;
    min-height: 190px; -> change to 230px
    }

-The lastest news module will display latest article and related articles. These related articles will appear depend on meta keywords you added into article in Backend >> Content >> Article Manager >> Edit an article then add meta keywords for main article and articles which you want to display related news. See more details here

2capjob Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 400532 wrote:</em><blockquote>- To change the height of title, you open templates/ja_magz/css/template.css file

background: url("../images/line.gif") repeat-y left top;

min-height: 190px; -> change to 230px
    }

-The lastest news module will display latest article and related articles. These related articles will appear depend on meta keywords you added into article in Backend >> Content >> Article Manager >> Edit an article then add meta keywords for main article and articles which you want to display related news. See more details here</blockquote>

hello. changed. but it does not work. hello. changed. but it does not work. everything remains the same.

1. jpg
    lg21 Friend

Increasing the height 500px try yet, so see if it works and then adjust it to your needs

Ninja Lead Moderator

@2capjob: I can help you to debug it directly on your site. Please send me URL of your site.

2capjob Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 406195 wrote:</em><blockquote>@2capjob: I can help you to debug it directly on your site. Please send me URL of your site.</blockquote>

/*latest news*/
    background: url(“../images/line.gif”) repeat-y left top;
    min-height: 230px;

hello. I corrected by writing code

2capjob Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 406195 wrote:</em><blockquote>@2capjob: I can help you to debug it directly on your site. Please send me URL of your site.</blockquote>

or as you think. there is another solution?

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@2capjob 406229 wrote:</em><blockquote>or as you think. there is another solution?</blockquote>

Have you get thing sorted out with your CSS tweak? If issue still exists, you can give me URL of your site. I will help you out.

2capjob Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 406322 wrote:</em><blockquote>Have you get thing sorted out with your CSS tweak? If issue still exists, you can give me URL of your site. I will help you out.</blockquote>

hello. Thank you. like set up. Here is a link to the site.
    http://www.2capitales.com/

Ninja Lead Moderator

Great, your site sees better change 🙂

1. css_style
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  2capjob 10 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum