Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I purchased the JaNex template and now I am trying to set up the Google analytics. The online source says I can add the Google code in the main page template, before </body> tag, but when I open the main page template, the script is incomplete. I am not seeing any <body> or <head> tag.

I did open a ticket to JoomlaArt about this issue and received following response but it didn’t work out:

You can add it here @ plugins/system/jat3/jat3/base-themes/default/blocks/head.php file
    Always remember to clear cache from the Admin area after apply any changes.

When I implement this method, the Google doesn’t track my site, besides the code itself shows up on the top of my site’s front-end.
    Any help?

* Attached is a screen shot of the Main page template.

Thank you in advance!

1. Joomlaadmin
    Ninja Lead Moderator

You can try with my below solution

+ Log into your hosting by FTP account.

+ Copy plugins/system/jat3/jat3/base-themes/default/blocks/head.php file and paste into templates/ja_nex/blocks

+ Open this head.php file in new directory

+ Add google analytics code into end of head.php file, see the screenshot

+ Save and always remember to clear cache from the Admin area after apply any changes

Hope it helps

1. screenshot
    imedee Friend

Thanks, it worked perfectly!

edd Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 380249 wrote:</em><blockquote>You can try with my below solution

+ Log into your hosting by FTP account.

+ Copy plugins/system/jat3/jat3/base-themes/default/blocks/head.php file and paste into templates/ja_nex/blocks

+ Open this head.php file in new directory

+ Add google analytics code into end of head.php file, see the screenshot
    </blockquote>

Hi there,

Uhhmm, this is for the JA NEX template, is this possible to do to the other templates?
    I’m working actually with JA BISTRO…

Thanks

ED

phong nam Friend

Hi edd,

Yes. Both JA Bistro and JA Nex templates run on our JAT3v2 system plugin, so that you can apply Ninja Lead’s suggestion on your JA Bistro template.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  phong nam 10 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum