Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I have the module working fine but whenever I click on a “Read More” or article heading, I get the article but with the Newslight module still showing at the top.

I want to stop this as in your demo.

I have that Newslight module set to display on the “Home” (Component Frotnpage) only in module settings.

I know this must be simple … can anyone offer quick advice

Thanks

DD

Hieu Nguyen Admin

On your Module Settings page, choose “Home” at the Pages/Items list. Look at the right side of the page to find this list. 😉

ddrinkal Friend

As I mentioned in my original post, I already have the module set to only appear on the “HOME” menu item.

Another idea???

D

Hieu Nguyen Admin

It’s seem that you clicked on articles which are shown by Joomla! not by JA Newslight. If it’s true, instead of going to another pages, you will still on the “Home” page. See my post here: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/showpost.php?p=33324&postcount=2

Please give me a link to your site or a screenshot so that I can help you further!

ddrinkal Friend

OK … I am using joomla 1.13.

The dummy site is up here.

I have some joomla sample data nad one of my own articles. I am just using the latest news category and I have tried with “Frontpage” on and off.

kashxo Friend

Hi ddrinkal,
    If possible, please pm me your administrator information and I will check the issue for you.
    Thanks

ddrinkal Friend

OK .. I have PM’d you the account details

nimbus33 Friend

<em>@ddrinkal 33697 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have the module working fine but whenever I click on a “Read More” or article heading, I get the article but with the Newslight module still showing at the top.

I want to stop this as in your demo.

I have that Newslight module set to display on the “Home” (Component Frotnpage) only in module settings.

I know this must be simple … can anyone offer quick advice

Thanks

DD</blockquote>
    I second that problem….

http://www.wombatmedia.se/drommar/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1

zoodc Friend

Hi there,

Can you let me know how you fixed this problem? I’m running into the same issue…

upright Friend
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  upright 16 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum