Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello all..
    plz from where can i donwload ja tab module in the Ja Teline Template.. it not exist on the download section..:(( and i like it..

bernhar Friend

It is already integrated in the template. Have a look at the second sticky posting here for usage.

faisal Friend

thanks alote.. i do it,, 😀

z0z0 Friend

I must be retarded but I can’t find the JA TAB module.
    It is not integrated in my install.
    I can’t find a download.

Where is the info in the sticky mentioned elsewhere?

Remember folks – a lot of us are NOT techies.

ShannonN Friend

z0z0;15828I must be retarded but I can’t find the JA TAB module.
    It is not integrated in my install.
    I can’t find a download.

Where is the info in the sticky mentioned elsewhere?

Remember folks – a lot of us are NOT techies.

Well if you want to be a web designer you need to learn some techie stuff, like html, css and graphic design, this is JOOMLA not word, publisher templates, but a complete system called a content management system. Whether its 1 only ever site or thousands as a business you have to be prepared to learn, study and do trial and error stuff, I did everyone else does

From the guide

8. JA Tabs

JA Teline supports multi tabs information presentation. Create the position ja-tab1 and ja-tab2 and put your modules in these positions. Modules put in ja-tab1 will be in the top and ja-tab2 is in the bottom of the panel.

its built in do as the guide says no technical skills required?

z0z0 Friend

Shannon – thanks for the words of wisdom.

All of us have to start somewhere on the road to geekdom.

I have read the manual but I can assure you that I do not see the module JA TAB in the module section

UPDATE – My bad.
    I thought there was some module called JA TAB that I was supposed to find when in fact it is just ja-tab1 and ja-tab2 as POSITIONS and you can put any other module into those positions. Maybe you might want to clarify it in the instructions.

ShannonN Friend

z0z0;15837Shannon – thanks for the words of wisdom.

All of us have to start somewhere on the road to geekdom.

I have read the manual but I can assure you that I do not see the module JA TAB in the module section

UPDATE – My bad.
    I thought there was some module called JA TAB that I was supposed to find when in fact it is just ja-tab1 and ja-tab2 as POSITIONS and you can put any other module into those positions. Maybe you might want to clarify it in the instructions.

I understand, but I thought I did clarify it in my post?

ShannonN

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  ShannonN 16 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum