Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I have installed a new ja_teline-II via quickstart. Ja_teline-II makes an errors like below. If I remove these lines in helper.php everythings works fine?

Fatal error: Call to undefined function imageantialias() in /home/eugene/public_html/news1/modules/mod_ja_catslwi/helper.php on line 112

Fatal error: Call to undefined function imageantialias() in /home/eugene/public_html/news1/modules/mod_janews/helper.php on line 119

Sherlock Friend

Hi alpozdemir.
    I think this problem because your version PHP.
    imageantialias() only use for PHP 4>4.3.2 and PHP 5

alpozdemir Friend

Hi,

Im already use PHP 5.2.5. how can I fix it? need a new php module or something?

Khanh Le Moderator

It is not a problem of PHP, but a problem with an extension of PHP. You need enable gd2 extension to have image resizing function. However, we will update that module to make it work event the gd2 extension is not enabled.

sirajm Friend

can we disable image rewrite function?

rwilson131 Friend

Here is the output for sysinfo from Joomla/Admin: Which shows that the server has gd support enabled. default php5 and php-gd package from kubuntu 7.10.

gd
    GD Support enabled
    GD Version 2.0 or higher
    FreeType Support enabled
    FreeType Linkage with freetype
    FreeType Version 2.3.5
    T1Lib Support enabled
    GIF Read Support enabled
    GIF Create Support enabled
    JPG Support enabled
    PNG Support enabled
    WBMP Support enabled

and I still get the same error.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function imageantialias() in /var/www/bella/modules/mod_janews/helper.php on line 11

If I switch the to -1 in the height and width I get an additional error.

Warning: imagecreatetruecolor() [function.imagecreatetruecolor]: Invalid image dimensions in /var/www/bella/modules/mod_janews/helper.php on line 118

Fatal error: Call to undefined function imageantialias() in /var/www/bella/modules/mod_janews/helper.php on line 119

Sherlock Friend

Hi.
    Plz edit helper.php(modules/mod_janews/helper.php) on line 119

imageantialias ($dst, true);
    Change to

if (function_exists('imageantialias')) imageantialias ($dst, true);

alicebb Friend

I just installed the JA Teline II Quickstart & am getting a similar error. In the ‘Hot Topic’ section I see

Fatal error: Call to undefined function:
    /var/www/test/htdocs/modules/mod_ja_catslwi/helper.php on line 128

I am using PHP 4.4.2-1build1 & GD is enabled.

My copy of mod_janews/helper.php already had the fix in the last reply from nguoiabcd but it looks like it also needs editing in mod_ja_catslwi/helper.php as when I do the same change it fixes my problem.

alicebb Friend

Just an update to confirm that I do not get this error with the Joomla 1.5 Quickstart only with Joomla 1.0.15

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  alicebb 16 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum